Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Greetings. My in game name is khamon and I belong to Epitome of Silent kill here in AL where I have made some great friends. I am an old school gamer that still believes in things like honor, integrity, and moral principles and I try to share that with my guildies when I can. I take action anytime scamming is involved and I promote in game rules at all times.

Lvl 36 warrior pure tank spec because like in real life if I can take a hit in someone else's place and spare them the pain I'll do it. I have some nice gear all by luck and a lot of hard work and I strive to share my knowledge with my guild and strengthen them to.

My motto is "go pro or go home" give it your all no matter what.

Free stuff is always cool but its more valuable to keep a good player than see him quit so I'm sorry to see you go mate. Best of luck in RL cause that's where the real rewards are found and unfortunately their seldom free and mostly fought for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I need glacian i need glacian i need glacian.....thats pet is good for rouge and i always had a bad luck for open crates and will never open crates anymore...anyway thanks for giveaway event...appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

I deserve this because im poor and love everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

everybody is unique.. this is life.. everybody wanna be the best, but sometimes they don't have the luck to be the best one

happy for you that you want to share and giveaway your legendary, mythic and arcane item

you're an unique people in this forum and game because me or anybody else would sell those items and get the tittle "Flitchy Rich" LOL

IGN : Lovepupu

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurentsz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Name:  998185_214220962061414_1708454485_n.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  53.7 KBName:  rammy.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  41.0 KB

Hi I am ramyunstyle
    I have done anything really for the community. let me introduce myself first
    I am kinda oldbie in Arcane Legends (Oct/2012)
    I'm not helper since I 've been many scammed gold and items many times.
    now i have 1m gold and hatched HJ but not using my warrior so 1m is my all my budget
    ppl assume I am rich but my good friends borrowed items for long time and most stuff same with you guys.
    Farming I am dumb to merchantdising so I rather exploring maps n sweat.
    TBH, I don't really do for communities in Forum. I just give some informations for korean communities cuz barely english
    (well my english is also not good too) or help some friends or guildies to how to do elite, how to pvp or how to put perfect build by using my plats.
    I have done some LB stuff without full items.
    list as below
    -season2 : top warrior

-season3: top warrior , pvp kills, pvp flags, time run enhanced, time run pure
    season4: top warrior , pvp flags, rime run pure, time run enhanced , time run pure

Now i dont want anymore fund from my friends I feel sorry for them.
    I want to get myself to upgrade but I always been poor no skill to merchantdising or have godhands on crate so yeah
    I am quite tempted to win this contest if its possible tbh

thanks

btw, I'm not using my warrior so I might put mage name : ramyunnim
    Last edited by wlsgh15; 09-07-2013 at 12:53 AM.

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I feel weird about this as it encourages people to boast about themselves, trying to say how lovely and generous they all are. But reading through there are some nice ones, people who done a lot for the community both in game and on forums, hope to see them win And not all the accident, rl drama, baby coming, got scammed stories (sry, no offense to anyone, this contenst is not about this).

All that said let me be hypocritical and add my entry as well.

IGN: Genuinous

I've been playing AL since November, but recently I've been off from the game. I have found my way back only a week or so before the expansion. Now I am hooked on again, capped 2 toons in 3 days and trying to make up for all the lost money and gear. I have capped characters 10 times so far, really enjoy the morbid sensation of having to grind and grind to finally get that lvl counter to tick over. All the while hating the process

Skipping the always been helpful and charitable nonsense, let me say the only reason I might be considered for this reward.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-1v1-PvP-Event!!!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rch-17th-(2-0)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ment-April-7th

Back in February I single handedly started, organized and with the help of some friends and STS managed the first Tournament. I wanted this to become a regular event, happening more often and often. I love competition and I think pvp is the best thing that happened to AL. I talked to devs to help get events on track, figured out a way to manage events in ctf, do the whole thing. Later I found a way to stream it live, so everyone could enjoy the games. Unfortunately due to my exams (and some other in game stuff) I had to stop in May and its been a bumpy ride getting back. I have lost the support from STS and funding such events is an expensive hobby. I don't have a lot of money, though I'm not begging either, so I can not fund events on my own.

I hope I will be able to arrange new tournaments in a couple weeks time, but while running big events supported by STS, I would love to do smaller, cash price events. These could be a bit more regular, bit more casual and it would not require platinum from the devs. If I received the Glacian egg, I'd sell it for (lets say) 10m, it would fund 10 events, which would be done for the community. Don't quote me on the numbers, as I have not worked out rewards yet (would also depend on the money received for the egg), but I can say with confidence that I would not use the egg, or spend the money on getting a whole bunch of gear/pets. I know this may sounds far fetched to some of you, but should I win, I will keep my word and create events for all of you

Okay enough boasting, getting sick of all this (and so are you I suppose). I hope you consider my entry, and read all the others carefully, rewarding those, who worked hard for their community and those who will keep doing so.

Genu
    Last edited by Genuinous; 09-03-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Include me in contest. Whether i win glacian or any pink or noting, doesn't really matter. I just enjoy contests XD

AL IGNs: Venom, Poison, Elite, Kill, Dude, Hawk, Jerk, Legend
    OaC Android AF IGNs: -Venom-, -Carnage-, -Dude-

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I'm playerANDRE this is my story.

I started playing AL since July 2013 i really wanted to explore such a game its fun to play RPG
    with friends and also have a guild or a family as i call it.
    My Family (Eminence) have helped me in quest that I cant figure out.
    Then one day i was bullied at pvp, they called me to weak.
    I wonder why i asked my guild and they told me i need mythic or a good pet
    I asked myself were can i get such items that worth millions, i tried opening 100 crates all i got is trashed my money gone to waste
    since then i only open 30 or 10 crates ..
    My only source of getting money is crates there very helpful but not enough to get a good pet and armor
    i dont have platinum 0 plats i have taken this opportunity treadeble vanities i bought a few 3 vanities
    My best pet is Malison a Birthday gift given by my friends it made me happy without Malison maybe ill just quit pvp
    Malison was my only hope, but then People have turn Filthy Rich they bought Samael, Slag, Ripmaw, Hammerjaw and Glacian
    which i cant afford so my malison turned weak because people have upgraded plus they have full set of mythics
    i really want Glacian or Mythic Set that would cheer me and help me alot.
    Last edited by Gensin; 09-03-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im not gonna write u some sad story 30 pages long about how my grandma died and i need a glacian egg to make me happy dont have platinumn cant buy it no offers or money glacian is great pet and i would like to have him thats all............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just looking for a chance to get something after I got scammed=P thanks for the opportunity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

What I really want is a BJJ school or training partner, but until then a Glacian would do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    Your first sentence, what does that mean?
    "I said I'm poor I'm not that poor" - makes me confused.
    Hmm, one thing, you will never get what you want without any effort.
    You try to always level up, it is good.
    Let us see, you said you are slow at leveling, for me it does not mean anything.
    Many deaths, do not mean you are weak.
    Helping people? You mean the entire Arlor? Or just your guildie?
    And your last sentence does not make sense.
    Sorry didn't mean to be wrong.Wrong grammar sorry i have no way with words :l
    To make it short,"I see a contest,I take part in it,when I win,I simply share my good win with my friends,End of story" Forget the other sentences..I didn't know why I said that. 0.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if i get glacian i would sell it and give half of that money to my guild, and with rest i will buy mythic gun for my sorc.
    ofc i will not get this but.. congrats to player who get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello everyone! First of all I would like to thank Autruche and Mysticaldream for quoting his quotes Victor Hugo ^ ^
    because I'm french and I'm proud of my roots hahaha okay now I'm going to start.

At first I think the real question is why I made this post?

Well the answer is that I'm not on this topic for Glacian because I already ^ ^

actually so if I come here it is because it's the solo the topic i can share with you a little part of me and why not be with you in this game

it is true that if I Glacian, i will go to sell for continue what drives me to play this game again ^ ^

and it's My Guild!

I am a player already say with a good level and the potential for LB

(Full 36 mythic, all pets, 13500 AP for the moment, you know the song)

and many players HL wonder why you want to stay in this small guild??

I'll answer ... I think now uncommon players who know what represents a true guild ...
    and today many players want to create or join a guild in order to become stronger again and always which,
    is not bad in itself but a guild that is before all the fun, friends, emotions, cry, laugh and move forward together,
    helped and I speak as a guild master on other game.

to moment I wrote my lines I am happy because I want to share this breath of values ??...

"If you need a sky dream, you need a land to realize its dreams"

I made contests in my guild and the money come out of my pocket ^ ^

this money lets have fun and can helping poor little lvl to have the chance to become more good, thanks to its competitions

because I know, it's hard for farm ^ ^...

From a personal point of view, my father died a year ago (I'm18), and since that day I wanted to become better in real life and in video games is my passion ... I know is Crazy but I'm like that.

I was a bit player in one season and my idol was Lesmiserables.
    During that saison, I wanted to be as strong as him but after a while I could not do it, too hard ...
    and then one day I met by chance Kraag ^ ^ and we talk ... and little by little the feeling that my dream was possible again and I continue ...

the events in the game and in my real life and this meeting allowed me to become what I am today life. ^ ^

That's it ... it's long but I'm glad this little write. ^ ^

Some may think that this moment of my life is not much, but I think the moments are small or trivial to you, is very important because it are part of my life. : ')

A sentence for young players seeking power!

« Ils ne savaient pas que c’était impossible, alors ils l’ont fait. » -> "They did not know it was impossible, so they did. "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I'd like to have glacian as well...it seems we want all the same things though...
    I love pets n that's why I play this game, but I'm not greedy so up to u what giving to who.
    Thanks for the offer n regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'd like to have the gold and probably the lep pendant if i could have it !

With the addition of 500k gold ++ , i will be able to get my first Mythic which is a Mythic Bow by selling my Red Arlor Suit (Rogue) to get the gold.

After getting my Mythic Bow, lep pendant will further enable me to farm more locked crates !

The reason why i only need the gold and lep pendant instead of Glacian egg would be that i'm a Rogue, i don't see much benefits using Glacian when compared to using Malison/Talon.

Hence, majority will only get the egg to sell it. No offense though! :/

Definitely when i'm quitting, i would also help the community by giving away my items rather than keeping them and letting them rot
    Laraaaaaaaa
    Rogue Lv 71

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I will be honest: I don't know why can I deserve something and why am I unique. As you asked, I will be sincere and notice, that I don't even know you, and you don't know me, I just really need gold, so I won't miss any, even such small, chance to get more gold, thats why I post this lettle message here, lol.
    Your advertisement could be here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I could use the luck amulet on my twink so that next time I see a red team player flagging I can kill him/her/mage, reroll and get a glacian egg instead off a blue flag being returned. After walking for a few hours my glacian egg will hatch and I will never use the luck amulet again.

Junior Member Gerald Macaspac Gregorio's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Junior Member Gerald Macaspac Gregorio's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if i get glacian.. i will open it.. because im a weak players in AL im poor..

"Asigounak"