Thread: My feedback on the recent nerf.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default My feedback on the recent nerf.

I just entered pvp today, full upgraded mythics. I had around 1.4k mana. The mana cost for the rogues skills are as follows: 97mana for Aimed shot and Nox bolt. 120 mana for shadow pierce. 70 something mana for Medic. (95% rogues 4 skills).

So as I faced another rogue, my usual combo struck and killed the opponent however I was 50% mana. After that, almost every fight I got into with a rogue led me to 50% mana. Last cap, I could kill faster and without using much mana - I wouldnt need much mana. However since the damage nerf, i inflict less damage, meaning it would take more shots to kill the opponent and more mana used.

Other classes have skills that help to sew up their weakness, for example: A warrior has a tiny mana pool but has vengeul blood which can make mana pool full within seconds. The mage lacks in HP and armor, it has the arcane shield which gives it double survivability. Rogues weakness is? Both mana and HP, see their strong point is agility, damage and luck. They dont excell in HP or MP department.

My suggestion: Make rogues skills less mana costly. 75 aimshot and nox bolt. 95 shadow pierce. 60 medic.

It would make more sense as the rogue is nothing without mana, and we do seem to lack after the damage nerf. You also have to take in account the armor a warrior has now, thatd incredible! A rogue would never win a 1v1 against a warrior with 2.2k armor, rogue would run out of mana too quickly

I will test more tomorrow. This is my opinion, if you want to flame do it in pvp
    Credits to Iady

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post: