Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

bravo@Apollo's imagination.

Well in case I could not explain my feeling through that line, I will try again.

I'm not gonna comment anything, which is totally 'rage' inspired, and sometime as I know, rage is blind it does sense any logic, anyway if somebody try to put some point that is logical I'm gonna comment on that until than I better go and earn some real life money, good luck guys, have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post

Well in case I could not explain my feeling through that line, I will try again.

I'm not gonna comment anything, which is totally 'rage' inspired, and sometime as I know, rage is blind it does sense any logic, anyway if somebody try to put some point that is logical I'm gonna comment on that until than I better go and earn some real life money, good luck guys, have a good day.
    Gf lag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

@Cheen, Crimson, and Apollo- Thanks guys for backing me up...appreciate it. If I had not made my message clear, I thoroughly enjoyed the feedback I received from this thread.

@Cheen- "Gf Lag" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH....Waug's most favorite line. I heard it a million times. Nice one bro. GJ!

@Waug- Suck it up and fight with lag. Pros can handle wbu? Lag is not a valid reason for the failure to overcome you enemy. Waug, this is the thread solely for the criticism and commentary on guild wars, not for you to go off on a tangent, talking about hypocrisy and such. Please stay on topic and if you are not going to, please leave this thread because it will take a lot of this enmity from this thread. No reason for you or other to send hostile messages to each other. This is what PM is for, so if you can hold back on your derogatory remarks and leave it for private messaging, it will be greatly appreciated. (BTW, do you want me to send some grammar/usage/sentence structure books to you. Maybe we can discuss it in PL or in PMs.) :P

Back on topic, guild wars can exacerbate the original condition. The hostility will just increase with two or more unrelenting guilds. (E.g.: One loses a fight and then the other and it goes on and on and on. Therefore, selecting a map to nuke each other out might exacerbate the issue.) From experience, our guild war just ended few days ago, and our GM suggested a friendly conference. Both guild's available members/officers/recruiters and ofc the GM stated there compromise. This involved forcibly booting people out of the both guilds that were causing dilemmas and drama, and some people who were admonished not to do so. However, the downside to that is that more rushers emerge. This is how most things are solved in the end right? Those people that supposedly caused the drama or the problem may have some unpleasant feelings toward the guild that booted him/her; thus by rushing, their retribution/vengeance is achieved. When violence fails to sort things out, a consensus must be reached whether one likes it or not. What are your thoughts about this possible solution to this Catch-22? (except Waug LOL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

, this is the thread solely for the criticism and commentary on guild wars,

bro, I guess u failed at very first place, u want a fair discussion but you don't want any constructive criticism, what you want is to get support what you said. is this criticism?

On a fair discussion everyone has right to say what they feel and criticize what you said in a civilised way. but truly you could not accept that.

You have problem getting teamed or rushed during guild wars, and u wanna voice it, not a problem, its your opinion, for me guild wars are good, Cuz in a game I want challenge, without challenge/fun/ fast paced fighting a game is not game for me, anyway that's my personal opinion.

Again if ur lking about derailment of this thread, actually if anyone read carefully this thread he will know that I never detailed it, actually u guys did it, and made it a - ' u suck, u lag,' type discussion, well I don't have problem on that also, only cause I'm matured enough maybe, anyway if anyone persists in these thing I can show, even I lagged I never failed significantly.

on a side note I don't care who said what or backed up u, I just see anyone said any thing logical or to the point, eligible (comment not the poster) enough to get my attention.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-07-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Honestly....its quite fun...........................IF you do it right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Yeah floats but often times nobody does which annoys me to no end. IF is the key word. Some people just don't want to follow rules.

@Waug- What did I post before? Well, if you didn't realize, here it is:
    Please stay on topic and if you are not going to, please leave this thread because it will take a lot of this enmity from this thread.
    Again OFF TOPIC! OUT OF MY THREAD. I asked you twice, if not more times, to leave. And I will not comment on the irrelevant post you just put on my thread or else you will just reply and reply and reply with such FERVOR! Leave Waug.

I asked nicely too...Didn't call you names, didn't cuss, and didn't embarrass you (just stated facts). And you are still persevering to continue. I don't enjoy this argument and bickering.

Back on topic (again), I understand guild wars are fun....if you are on the winning side. However, you must understand that people retort such vulgar language that is not necessary, and ultimately, it aggravates the war. So no, sometimes it is not fun (most of the time it is not). Guild tournaments are a bit friendlier because it is a battle of the fittest! "May the odds ever be in your favor!" -Hunger Games
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 09-07-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The fact that you comment about making real money is laughable. Are you trying to prove you're better off in life? Please, we all know rupees aren't much when doing monetary conversions.

If you're going to try: "Peace out, I'm better off than you irl" message, then at least do it properly.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

lol, my line is still applicable, if anyone want to discuss anything which is not baseless/pointless and solely based upon "rage" , I will be there to discuss, its really funny how few peoples point out those points which is not even worth decent argument. tyall
    An example of what you usually say when you have nothing left to troll about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Nothing, in here is anyone's personal property I believe.

Less hypocrisy please.
    Hipocracy*

Anyways, the act of engaging in a "guild war" in this case is extremely similar to how rival gangs interact, surely you all would not resort to murdering (senselessly ruining their game experience?) simply because they are associated with a certain guild, it's just not fair on an individual level. Not only does it show disrespect and ignorance but it proves that you are a follower with no original thought. Personally I avoid joining guilds because I've had experiences when after joining a guild people I don't even know in pvp will begin to attack in a hateful way. If youre trying to prove your guild is superior, just do it the old fashioned way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I find lag as the only good excuse (unless they say they are just generally bad). I didn't feel like reading the whole argument because I'm feeling lazy right now, but that's probably all that I will say on the topic. Not going to side.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post
    Hipocracy*

Anyways, the act of engaging in a "guild war" in this case is extremely similar to how rival gangs interact, surely you all would not resort to murdering (senselessly ruining their game experience?) simply because they are associated with a certain guild, it's just not fair on an individual level. Not only does it show disrespect and ignorance but it proves that you are a follower with no original thought. Personally I avoid joining guilds because I've had experiences when after joining a guild people I don't even know in pvp will begin to attack in a hateful way. If youre trying to prove your guild is superior, just do it the old fashioned way.
    Dude, it's a game. You have the need to bring in some physiological aspect to this, but c'mon. Just have fun and quit arguing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    An example of what you usually say when you have nothing left to troll about.
    hmmmm, so ur not pointless? actually its you posting worthless comment again and again from the begining, I persisted saying ignoring pointless comments, but its time to show, what did u do, and was that worthless or not.

Legendfb should be banned. All he does is troll and instigate and then hide behind broken English as a "misunderstanding". Truly a detriment to the forum community and not needed.
    - even you're goa, you don't have any right to judge anyone public ally rather report to mod/dev, you did the opposite, I don't know why mods not talking this kinda wrong behaviour seriously.

It's not rage considering I don't play PL anymore & at this point, I could care less about the in-game drama of PL or where the game is headed. I see your posts & the intent for creating some of them is very true. Sir, you are a troll at the finest. In all honesty, you should be banned from forums.
    again you did the same thing, hence complete worthless and pointless.

He places those random nonsensical words to purposely create misconfusion. It's particularly effective when he's trying to bait somebody. If he wasn't familiar with the English language, his grammar and sentence structure would be more more dismal.
    The same thing again, your just directly insulting someone being non appropriet for forums, you HV right to do so?

The fact that you comment about making real money is laughable. Are you trying to prove you're better off in life? Please, we all know rupees aren't much when doing monetary conversions.

If you're going to try: "Peace out, I'm better off than you irl" message, then at least do it properly.
    here you tried to put out some point that no where near to the issue original brought by the op or the issues that was raised by me, even you did not tried to critisize anything to the point, if I make real life money I'm not gonna spend it in USA, so that I need conversions, idiotic.

So, I could not find anything literally anything that is to the point and needed to be critisied hence I ignored everything, but its you who keep insulting on baseless points. good luck bro, have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Dude, it's a game. You have the need to bring in some physiological aspect to this, but c'mon. Just have fun and quit arguing.
    Oh alright won't stop legendfb though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

hmmmm, so ur not pointless? actually its you posting worthless comment again and again from the begining, I persisted saying ignoring pointless comments, but its time to show, what did u do, and was that worthless or not.

- even you're goa, you don't have any right to judge anyone public ally rather report to mod/dev, you did the opposite, I don't know why mods not talking this kinda wrong behaviour seriously.

again you did the same thing, hence complete worthless and pointless.

The same thing again, your just directly insulting someone being non appropriet for forums, you HV right to do so?

here you tried to put out some point that no where near to the issue original brought by the op or the issues that was raised by me, even you did not tried to critisize anything to the point, if I make real life money I'm not gonna spend it in USA, so that I need conversions, idiotic.

So, I could not find anything literally anything that is to the point and needed to be critisied hence I ignored everything, but its you who keep insulting on baseless points. good luck bro, have fun
    So you're telling me because I was pointing out your trolls and instigation, that makes me wrong? Lol, you're a funny man. Also, as this is a public forums, I can post my opinion as long as I'm civil about it. The truth in the matter is that a lot of your forum posts are instigating and completely derail a thread because you somehow always center it around you and imply others are beneath you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I have one small comment, but I don't want to get involved.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

LoL! This thread became a ranting thread lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Anyways, as always, I'd love to see something implemented with guild points and competitions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Same! It is actually fun to see. Wouldn't it end up as a mass tourney? Just call war on one guild and another and so on! May the best reign!
    LoL

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Same! It is actually fun to see. Wouldn't it end up as a mass tourney? Just call war on one guild and another and so on! May the best reign!
    LoL
    A friendly war :P
    I don't rlly like guild wars with intentions of hate, or where all dem inappropriate words are used.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    A friendly war :P
    I don't rlly like guild wars with intentions of hate, or where all dem inappropriate words are used.
    When the community was strong back at the 56 cap, we had a very successful guild-wars tournament. No hate whatsoever - people just wanted a little friendly competition.

I remember going in game and people would always ask me questions about the tourney, as if it were on sports center. They'd ask questions like, "Who do you think will win the tourney? Who will impact the matches significantly? Who's a steal?"

I remember Dolloway tearing up and racking up insane amounts of kills in every match. I honestly envied that back in the days.