Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: big bug on upgrading mythic armor and helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

well my items were updated but still got the essence in my inventory..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890
    Signature created by marshmallow

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

you can sell it once you've used it.

Deleting it at the moment would be problematic for players experiencing the "uh oh" moment where the mythic is in the stash, however.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

so can you reset my questline

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Support recently fixed my issue. I got the helmet and ap. Email them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    you can sell it once you've used it.

Deleting it at the moment would be problematic for players experiencing the "uh oh" moment where the mythic is in the stash, however.
    Can I resell it for half the purchase price? LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

One solution ive found is Making another toon and use it to upgrade your missing mythic parts. You can stash upgraded mythics so it is possible to fix the issue

I am one of those who got problem with the mythic upgrade. But it was my own fault why it happened. Just sharing to give you hope, because sts are cant/busy with something else. more important thab this.

Anyways, to fix the problem is not realy hard but i dont have the time to level abother toon just to fix this. I'll just level my sorc and play it again for this season.

Back to smurfin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    One solution ive found is Making another toon and use it to upgrade your missing mythic parts. You can stash upgraded mythics so it is possible to fix the issue

I am one of those who got problem with the mythic upgrade. But it was my own fault why it happened. Just sharing to give you hope, because sts are cant/busy with something else. more important thab this.

Anyways, to fix the problem is not realy hard but i dont have the time to level abother toon just to fix this. I'll just level my sorc and play it again for this season.

Back to smurfin.
    good thing you haven't upgraded your mythic war set yet, what about us warriors who have their set upgraded and wants to change to another class ( rogue or mage) because of the shield nerf? we can't sell our set and have to farm for another rogue/mage set again! oh well -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skaunared View Post
    good thing you haven't upgraded your mythic war set yet, what about us warriors who have their set upgraded and wants to change to another class ( rogue or mage) because of the shield nerf? we can't sell our set and have to farm for another rogue/mage set again! oh well -.-
    no, i upgraded my helm but not the armor. And yes i was able to switch to smurf because of my friends who help me with some other mythic parts. I only need to trade my doom for lunar and ill be fully geared.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My mythic armor did not upgrade. Its my fault really. My armor was upgrading when i turned in the quest. I thought that as long as its in your inventory it will upgrade automatically. I still have the condensed essence. Can you reset the armor quest for me? Or any possible solution to upgrade my armorany help will be appreciated.. thank you.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-01-07-40-07.png
Views: 180
Size:  604.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happynessqb View Post
    My mythic armor did not upgrade. Its my fault really. My armor was upgrading when i turned in the quest. I thought that as long as its in your inventory it will upgrade automatically. I still have the condensed essence. Can you reset the armor quest for me? Or any possible solution to upgrade my armorany help will be appreciated.. thank you.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-01-07-40-07.png
Views: 180
Size:  604.1 KB
    I did this too.

Let me begin my story.

I bought mythic helmet and armor and I brought them to hermit to get quest. And finally I got the last quest from Jeril in kelys, 'Missing Pieces'.

nah, in same time I craft them, adding gem. When I clompleted the quest to jeril, my armor and helm still in crafting. After crafting, I saw my mythic helmet didnt change into upgraded version.

please help me, sorry my bad english.