Thread: Hey i'm new and i have two questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hey i'm new and i have two questions.

Hey i'm new to pocket legends but so far it's proved to be quite interesting. 1. how come whenever i get a new skill i.e avian scream it automatically spend 1 skill point on this. I see builds for archers that have 0 skill points in certain skills. How do they do this. Which packs or content do i have to buy to be able to access every area and get to lvl 50 and how much will it cost. Will there be any discounts on the content packs anytime soon. Thks. Add me IGN:IDensity. Oh yea 1 more question.. can i make more than 1 character per account and will the content packs go on to other characters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The first 4 skills automatically take a skill point. The only way to undo that is to buy a respec (platinum item but cheap).
    You can buy whichever campaigns you want. I recommend getting one for each level range, but technically you could level up to 50 just the last campaign. However, it would be nearly impossible for you to find groups that would play with a level 18 (highest level for the free stuff). So you can buy them all, skip every other level range, it's really up to you.
    Cost depends on how much platinum you buy (less money per plat when you buy more). See this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...0-platnum-cost
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

also, you can make 2 (i think) chars before having to buy another slot, and any purchased levels will transfer between your characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?