Hi ALers,

Real-life priorities and gradually growing disinterest caused me to significantly reduce the time spent on AL after the first few weeks of S4. I haven't been able to get AL to work on Chrome for the last couple of weeks, and it seems to be the last nail in the coffin. My accounts will stay as-is, in case I decide to return at some point. I'll occasionally check for PMs here.

Kudos to the STS team for AL! All the best to you in future.

Kudos to the amazing AL community! My AL experience was defined by you all. At the risk of missing a few, here are some special mentions -

@main
  • Uedraanaf - thanks for introducing me to AL!
  • <Thailand> - Cooleast, Samrit (thanks for recruiting me!), Uthenthawai, Weshinorin
  • <Hall of Fame> - Clubstyle, Ellada, Fearza/Fearzo/Godfear, Iasciaba, Juding, Hustlin, Monzster/Pentance/Zigzagz, Priority (thanks for recruiting me!), Wowdah/Frynoodles
  • <Deviant Misfits> - Azeamazed, Defatsu, Jhira, Katalinah, Kynttyra, Ppredator/Ipredator (thanks for recruiting me!), Rayzorsedge, Safiras, Sevendopey
  • Misc. - Akosilek, Alphaba, Arivavie, Bluethething, Chiefmistress, Cutiee, Enotina, Fiogef, Haligali, Janfreak/Pikacchu, Ladyswagger, Lovestriker, Maokaje, Monkeywhore, Monstertongue, Naytiri, Pantyhaxor, Psykopath/Psykopathic, Raxin, Riftblade, Ruejade, Shaonafle, Silentless, Skaarito, Temtem, Techninerules, Totoymagic, Vanguarda, Xxsayurxx, Zhisbot

@alts
  • <Hall of Fame>/<Vengeance> - Melissamls/Melismurf, Mstj/Mstjj/Mstjjj, Ramyunstyle/Ramyunking
  • <The Commanders>/<The Commandos Elite> - Crazycaz/Parisstilton, Pigtail/{alts}, Realpet/{alts}, Skydagger, Tooootall/{alts}

@21pvp
  • Aimednuke, Aronfeverver, Bintangmars, Breakinglove, Chowchowzkie, Crownwell, Deranosjr, Ipohblizzard, Injeborge, Kreasadriii, Lilbless, Mambujengkol, Mameypokoo, Pokemonloverz, Plink, Pvpchampion, Sadeewa, Sephriot, Theshemale, Versionfrench, Wondrouss

@forums
  • Aedenos, Alrisaia, Aplyed, Athenum, Blakadder, Cero, CosmoxKramer, Darko, Drgrimmy, Energizeric, Eniscolez, Goodsyntax, Iluvataris, Jaytb, Kenoon, Lady_Pebbles, Lalarie, Matanofx, Noobiam, Pandamoni, Syylent, Trueorigin, Valsacar, Warriorname, Wvhills, Zuzeq

I had some great times here. Thanks for all the memories. Cheers.

Wowsome..