Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Horrible bann service

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry Horrible bann service

Wow soo i've been banned for a while now and everytime i try to contact spacetime i never get any response, it was a horrible bann considering i was only recruiting for eliminate pro, they perm banned my device, totally unfair and when i asked for evidence they gave me nothing, i mean if they're going to enforce rules as such they should have a terms and agreement page after evry character creation. Bann system is dumb, and the staff do nothing to help, they give no warnings just throw the book at you and its unfair, and btw spacetime i do still want my ipod unbanned from this unfair infraction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I'm pretty sure there was a ToS or such that STS provided which your ban came from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I'm pretty sure there was a ToS or such that STS provided which your ban came from.
    Regardless i was simply recruiting for eliminate pro, which requires sending link through email (check it yourself) and they banned me cause of that AND without warning.. Still not right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

When you signed up you agreed to the terms and conditions, saying you'll fallow the community guidelines they listed, I'm 90% sure advertising was listed as being against the guidelines I'd you read them

Edit:

You shouldn't get a warning since you agreed to the terms and conditions...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    When you signed up you agreed to the terms and conditions, saying you'll fallow the community guidelines they listed, I'm 90% sure advertising was listed as being against the guidelines I'd you read them

Edit:

You shouldn't get a warning since you agreed to the terms and conditions...
    Well guess what that 10% is where your wrong, i research everything before i state facts, when you make and account via pl app is just takes u directly in game u do not sign or check off any agreement whatsoever, the site is the only place you can find such guidelines, and this is my 1st time coming to the site due to difficulties

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyxGhost View Post
    Well guess what that 10% is where your wrong, i research everything before i state facts, when you make and account via pl app is just takes u directly in game u do not sign or check off any agreement whatsoever, the site is the only place you can find such guidelines, and this is my 1st time coming to the site due to difficulties
    There is a ToS in-game when you register for an account or such. I remember just going through one when I newly got PL on my iPad. So I think it links to each device and not each account.

And "advertising" other apps in others is just common sense. Firstly its unethical and common courtesy not to. Relate it to real life, you've got your own shop and another person comes into your shop and advertises theirs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree that you did do something wrong but a Perm ban is extremely harsh 7-14 days ban max IMO
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    There is a ToS in-game when you register for an account or such. I remember just going through one when I newly got PL on my iPad. So I think it links to each device and not each account.

And "advertising" other apps in others is just common sense. Firstly its unethical and common courtesy not to. Relate it to real life, you've got your own shop and another person comes into your shop and advertises theirs?

Ok for one, UNETHICAL dude this is a highly successful mmorpg app come on now, you use common sense, howelse could i recruit, Its Call Supply And Demand. AND STILL NOT A LEGIT WAY TO GET PERM BANNED. Omg seriously you wouldn't get it unless u were in this position.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok for one, UNETHICAL dude this is a highly successful mmorpg app come on now, you use common sense, howelse could i recruit, Its Call Supply And Demand. AND STILL NOT A LEGIT WAY TO GET PERM BANNED. Omg seriously you wouldn't get it unless u were in this position.
    I actually agree 100% with u sorry elly lol just my opinion
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Advertising Eliminate is like... Selling used Rubber devices.. The game is trash. doesnt need to pollute this mmo with Creepy diseases... ok?
    Now feel free to Recruit for Mc2 .. Thats an Fps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Uhm unethical because this is a private business and not some public sector to advertise in? If you wanna advertise go to a public medium where people are looking for apps and not using one. How the hell does supply and demand apply to this? One there is no demand for your app in PL, probably. If your trying to generate demand then read my first sentence again, go to a public medium.

A bank doesn't advertise in another bank, a clothing shop doesn't advertise in another clothing shop. If you play PL and recommended an app which got you banned, then understood a perma ban is too harsh. But if your sole reason was to advertise your app, and its in the ToS, then thats the consequence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Advertising Eliminate is like... Selling used Rubber devices.. The game is trash. doesnt need to pollute this mmo with Creepy diseases... ok?
    Now feel free to Recruit for Mc2 .. Thats an Fps.

Wow ok now im talking like i got banned months ago. Before mc2 came out, i spend most my time on that anyway, add me same name, but regarding back then when that was the only fps 4 me i get banned for simply recruiting, i mean c'mon ppl PERM BANN IS TOO FAR..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Maybe you wouldn't get our point of view unless you calmed down and stop screaming and complaining at the game for taking action when you broke the rules and the guidelines........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wow ok now im talking like i got banned months ago. Before mc2 came out, i spend most my time on that anyway, add me same name, but regarding back then when that was the only fps 4 me i get banned for simply recruiting, i mean c'mon ppl PERM BANN IS TOO FAR..
    Add me in mc2 .. PL_TT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb

From the beginning you had to agree to the ToS to play the game. That is a fact.

Pocket Legends came out on 04/03/2010. As early as 04/19/2010 a Dev posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    You did, the first time you logged into the game. If you would like to test it delete your application from the phone and reinstall it. Everyone agrees.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ull=1#post4059

If you were advertising in chat for another company/service/product, you violated the ToS

From page 7 of 18 of ToS:
    "is a solicitation or advertisement for any commercial product or activity"

Here are the ToS:

PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really, are you kidding me, apparently it is public considering its open to anyone with an ipod touch/pad. Stop acting so narrow minded, really its apparent i'm playing the app too, i mean what am i gonna do, bankrupt the game really? I don't think so therefore rendering ur responsr futile, oh nd btw banks do mergers and other transactions as such and again HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL tons of ppl have more than one BANK they use, if your catching my metaphor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I knew for a FACT you had to agree to terms of services...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Maybe you wouldn't get our point of view unless you calmed down and stop screaming and complaining at the game for taking action when you broke the rules and the guidelines........

Not screaming dude just putting emphasis on important quotes, put it like this, you make an app u want ratings, no one rates raw, you have public apps such as pl, common sense states going to populated parts to recruit, called marketing ppl and to get banned for it is violating 1st amendment rights

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Really, are you kidding me, apparently it is public considering its open to anyone with an ipod touch/pad. Stop acting so narrow minded, really its apparent i'm playing the app too, i mean what am i gonna do, bankrupt the game really? I don't think so therefore rendering ur responsr futile, oh nd btw banks do mergers and other transactions as such and again HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL tons of ppl have more than one BANK they use, if your catching my metaphor
    Fair enough, but at the end of the day, you agreed to the terms of services, and broke them, and got banned. If you didn't agree with the terms, don't hit "Agree" so you don't have much to complain about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Not screaming dude just putting emphasis on important quotes, put it like this, you make an app u want ratings, no one rates raw, you have public apps such as pl, common sense states going to populated parts to recruit, called marketing ppl and to get banned for it is violating 1st amendment rights
    Sorry, but your right to free speech does not transfer into a privately owned game that happens to allow members of the public to play.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6