Thread: Dear STS: What is your next project/game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Ok, go outside.

-------------------
    Sent using spray paint on the city walls.
    Here a post which I spent 5 minutes in writing it.

>

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Thats the same as docs back here told me but I proved em wrong as I used to play for like 2 hours a day and now I play only 8 hours a day and I spend only approximetely 300 euros a month for my games and I lvl up and stuff and I live in a cave and theres just me my laptop and tablet and I play till I fall asleep and wake up go to work and play again and im kinda tired but its ok because i like games i watch youtube videos out of games and specs and guides and stuff which helps me to play better and I like swtor best because lightsabers duh and cool vanities im so cool in that game and im almost falling asleep

pls help doc
    No worry! Many people are affected with these symptomes and I had worse cases, like that couple in China that sold all three of their children to fund their gaming addictions.
    My suggestion, try that brand new super cool game:

Name:  Outside.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  49.2 KB

Check the sweet features there!
    This Mmorpg is awesome as long as you keep in pace with the ToS, like not killing other of the 7 billion players without their agreement (a simple "go" can be enough).

Of course it requires a huge time investment to build up player abilities, since each play time day you only get 1 XP which kinda sucks, anway I'm currently level 18! (I heard End-Game is level 80, I even heard of players who get over level 100!)

In Outside you have a lot of social interaction like Talking in many languages, a lot of emotes like Wave, Jump or forward rolls!
    And as a pro gamer you can achieve storyline-driven romance quests*with the special advanced interactions such as flirting, kissing or "you know what I mean".
    Be careful they are immensely difficult, however, the romance quests are among the most rewarding the game has to offer which I won't go any further to not spoiler you.

In Outside you have the abbility to tame millions of pet races, from an Elephant to a simple snail. You can even skill up your riding ability to get a mount!

Afterall I'm really satisfied (I don't want to spoiler you with more great features) with this amazing title, I play it everyday for 18 hours+ and I canJ just recommend it to you as an alternative to PL or Swtor;
    just please don't exaggerate like that guy in Taiwan who died of cardiac arrest
    after playing this game for 40 consecutive hours!

Take care!
    Last edited by DocDoBig; 09-15-2013 at 10:59 AM.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post: