just wanted to say something because I have had this happen a couple of times now. if someone wins/has an item, it is ok to ask them if they will sell it to you, but if they refuse please be civil about it. two recent examples:

i was in a group tanking and i had a shock lance going into said map. some guy kept pestering me to buy my shock lance. im a tank mind you. he wouldn't take no for an answer and then started to insult me for the simple reason i refused to sell it to him. i finally just put him on my ignore list. it was the best tanking weapon i had and generally the weapon of choice for tanks. if i had another one i'd have sold it, but until i get better i am not going to gimp myself just for money.

last night on my enchantress i won a dreamers dark wand and quickly equipped it, a level 35 item mind you. a level 47 dexstress kept pestering me to buy it and just tossed a level 45 bow into my bag, thinking that would be enough to make me give it to them. i'm like...i am a pure enchantress...why do i need a bow? i was kind enough to toss the bow back to them. again, i told them the reason i would not sell is because the wand was the best weapon i had. they didn't believe me and kept pestering me for a bit more about it.

why do people simply just not seem to believe the weapon you are using is because it is the best item you have in the slot. i am using it for a reason. like i said there is no harm in asking, but don't come off with an attitude just because someone won't sell it to you. i used to think blizzard's "soul bound" system (equip the item and it is permanently bound to your character) in WoW was a bit restrictive, but I am almost starting to wish PL used it because the loot griping is starting to really bug me.