Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone fed up with trash talkers that can't back up their talk?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    The only people that need to enjoy the fresh air a bit are the people (like you) who seems to have nothing better to do than to troll and flame others over a pretty serious issue and something that has of little relevance to you.

Maybe if the "report inappropriate language" button actually worked I wouldn't need to make these threads.
    Or maybe if the Devs in this game implemented some player mods who can hand out temporary/perm mutes on such players these threads wouldn't be created in the first place.
    I have nothing better to do? Rofl... Just look at the history of my threads/posts, and then take a look at your own posts again. Gf

What you call a serious issue, I simply call overreacting. If you don't like someone disagreeing with you, you might be better off contacting support instead of posting on a public forum.

To me it seems clear you're just the hothead here, given that a simple opinion is labeled as a troll comment simply because it doesn't agree with you. Judging by your reaction to someone who simply posts his opinion, I bet those people in game probably had good reason to say what they did. Some cropped picture with only the things YOU want people to see don't prove a thing.

Send those screenshots to support and move on, instead of creating one after another drama thread on these forums. Or are you saying STS can't handle their jobs, so you HAVE to break to forum rules and call some people out in order to make a difference? That's just ludicrous.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thxforbuying For This Useful Post: