Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone fed up with trash talkers that can't back up their talk?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Default Anyone fed up with trash talkers that can't back up their talk?

For example below *They had to flag to end the game

And will devs implement a system to quiet down these people?
    They're seriously screwing up the pvp experience for everyone else and it seems like my 100's of reports against this player(s) has no effect.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 09-08-2013 at 01:15 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wow

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

It's called muting. Use it.
    Lel. You Fanny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gison For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    It's called muting. Use it.
    Yes I agree with you, it's called muting these players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lName:  image.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  65.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  35.5 KB
    Last edited by Lesmserables; 09-08-2013 at 02:01 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lesmserables For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Wow I thought endgamers don't trash talk.
    At L10, we are doing trash talk. It is 100% fun.
    I wish I were me.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Yeah, killzone is famous that way. Always kills, without stopping, when we're in a friendly room. Smh. Takes being farmed to learn how to stop trashtalking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesmserables View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts"

Got a pretty good idea of who you are so use your real acc next time if you're going to post something against me.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 09-08-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

You people seriously needs to start using your brains! Haven't you ever thought there could be little kids playing this game? It isn't only adults playing this. I know a few adults having their kids in this game.

@Gund - Don't let Killzonee get to you, his not worth your attention. Pretend you can't hear it, then he won't have anything on you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Whenever I see Love posting a thread it's 80% drama and 20% showing off his wealth.

My advice would be to get out more and enjoy the fresh air a bit. That way you might not get all fired up and offended when some kid trash talks in a game.

I don't really know you but judging from your threads you must be a kiddo too, so my advice as an adult would be to enjoy the game rather than taking it so seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thxforbuying View Post
    Whenever I see Love posting a thread it's 80% drama and 20% showing off his wealth.

My advice would be to get out more and enjoy the fresh air a bit. That way you might not get all fired up and offended when some kid trash talks in a game.

I don't really know you but judging from your threads you must be a kiddo too, so my advice as an adult would be to enjoy the game rather than taking it so seriously.
    The only people that need to enjoy the fresh air a bit are the people (like you) who seems to have nothing better to do than to troll and flame others over a pretty serious issue and something that has of little relevance to you.

Maybe if the "report inappropriate language" button actually worked I wouldn't need to make these threads.
    Or maybe if the Devs in this game implemented some player mods who can hand out temporary/perm mutes on such players these threads wouldn't be created in the first place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    You people seriously needs to start using your brains! Haven't you ever thought there could be little kids playing this game? It isn't only adults playing this. I know a few adults having their kids in this game.

@Gund - Don't let Killzonee get to you, his not worth your attention. Pretend you can't hear it, then he won't have anything on you.
    I understand that people are annoyed by these threads b/c I can simply mute these trolls HOWEVER
    as you've said kids play these games, and they do not deserve to be bombarded with nonsense from this player.

You guys forget, what this player says is in PUBLIC CHAT, and regardless of whether or not I have him muted, he will spam, flame, curse me out and everyone around me will hear it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    The only people that need to enjoy the fresh air a bit are the people (like you) who seems to have nothing better to do than to troll and flame others over a pretty serious issue and something that has of little relevance to you.

Maybe if the "report inappropriate language" button actually worked I wouldn't need to make these threads.
    Or maybe if the Devs in this game implemented some player mods who can hand out temporary/perm mutes on such players these threads wouldn't be created in the first place.
    I have nothing better to do? Rofl... Just look at the history of my threads/posts, and then take a look at your own posts again. Gf

What you call a serious issue, I simply call overreacting. If you don't like someone disagreeing with you, you might be better off contacting support instead of posting on a public forum.

To me it seems clear you're just the hothead here, given that a simple opinion is labeled as a troll comment simply because it doesn't agree with you. Judging by your reaction to someone who simply posts his opinion, I bet those people in game probably had good reason to say what they did. Some cropped picture with only the things YOU want people to see don't prove a thing.

Send those screenshots to support and move on, instead of creating one after another drama thread on these forums. Or are you saying STS can't handle their jobs, so you HAVE to break to forum rules and call some people out in order to make a difference? That's just ludicrous.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thxforbuying For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Hes not even good for his tt, just farm him nuf said.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesmserables View Post

Ow loooool, I didn't even see this post. Talking about being a hypocrite hahaha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Dont judge a book by it's cover.

@Gund - I want talking about only Killzonee...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

"will devs implement a system to quiet down these people?"

Wow, so AL is soo bad they don't even have mute buttons? Ridiculous, unless the ridiculous one is you, who is not taking advantage of tools which are available to you and are instead choosing to bring discrimination to the forums. If this player has upset you in game, try and work out a solution with them personally before humiliating them and yourself publicly. Please in the future if you find yourself lacking the self control to not post like this, atleast hide the players names, that way if they choose to show their faces in your thread, they will be confessing to this rather than you accusing them publicly.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OvigorothO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post

Wow, so AL is soo bad they don't even have mute buttons? Ridiculous, unless the ridiculous one is you, who is not taking advantage of tools which are available to you and are instead choosing to bring discrimination to the forums. If this player has upset you in game, try and work out a solution with them personally before humiliating them and yourself publicly. Please in the future if you find yourself lacking the self control to not post like this, atleast hide the players names, that way if they choose to show their faces in your thread, they will be confessing to this rather than you accusing them publicly.
    He'll probably call you a troll for not agreeing with him lol... but seriously, I totally agree with your post.

I didn't want to sound mean or anything but I'm a long time forum lurker and see this kind of posts more and more. And often they come fr the same people, like in this case. It looks very much like people like Gundamson aka Love are simply abusing the forums by using it as a tool to try and get back to people they don't like in game. He's almost like a little dictator, hiding behind the 'you're a troll' statement if you disagree with his view.

Funny thing is that when a complete noob posts this, everyone jumps on him but when someone with a lot of gold posts it, there are always those that simply agree. People that threaten other people in game to make forum posts about them shouldn't simply be allowed to do that and aren't any better than the people they are calling out.

The forums shouldn't become a place to try and ruin someone's reputation just because of your own frustration. As in this thread, we can clearly see there are 2 sides to the story, both trash talk eachother but then one uses, conveniently, only his side of the story to try and ruin someone's reputation by posting only the screenshots that most support his case.

I'm going to say it again, just mute them and move on. What's so hard about that?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Thxforbuying For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thxforbuying:1257562
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post

I have nothing better to do? Rofl... Just look at the history of my threads/posts, and then take a look at your own posts again. Gf

What you call a serious issue, I simply call overreacting. If you don't like someone disagreeing with you, you might be better off contacting support instead of posting on a public forum.

To me it seems clear you're just the hothead here, given that a simple opinion is labeled as a troll comment simply because it doesn't agree with you. Judging by your reaction to someone who simply posts his opinion, I bet those people in game probably had good reason to say what they did. Some cropped picture with only the things YOU want people to see don't prove a thing.

Send those screenshots to support and move on, instead of creating one after another drama thread on these forums. Or are you saying STS can't handle their jobs, so you HAVE to break to forum rules and call some people out in order to make a difference? That's just ludicrous.

Agreed but he has his own world...
    so um GG. lol
    Last edited by Cero; 09-08-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post

Omg troll!
    Jk.

But seriously, if you get annoyed with someone in-game. Keep it in game. Nobody in the forums wants to hear it. Use the mute button, or send these pictures to support. The majority of your threads has mostly been "this guy flamed me, do something about it" threads. Grow up and learn to let it go.
    Lel. You Fanny.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gison For This Useful Post: