Thread: Ideas by Rangerocker

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ideas by Rangerocker

Good afternoon! I'd like to start off by saying how much I love each one of you.

Now for the Pièce de Résistance!

Here are some of my ideas on how to make PL (the best game ever!) even better:

1: Remove a few of the buffs on the rhino class and add more attacks.

2: Add more than a few things for the day 5 blessings. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm tired of getting loyalist shields and brown/gold antennas xD

3: Put Big Luck in the platinum store.

4: Add some more variety to the Daily Deal (Whenever I take a look at it, it's always a sale on Double XP for a week and Thrashers)

5: Add a luck boost to the Founder's Helm and Shield of Gratitude. (you would only get the boost if you have both equipped)

6: Hold more events!! As a veteran (3 and a half years and counting) I've only witnessed events for holidays. There should be something fun and interactive every month.

7. (The most important one) Make it so it's harder to get money. It's too easy to make money on PL nowadays due to merching and other things. In the old days, for those who played back then, you farmed to earn your money. People were happy with just farming, and it was challenging. I don't know about you guys, but I like a challenge. I wish PL was like it was in 2010-2011.

Well, that concludes part one of "Ideas by Rangerocker" I have some more ideas about what the new caps theme should be, but i'll post about that when it gets closer to coming out. I hope you all read this and reply if you agree. If you don't agree that's fine, but no negativity please. Thank you all and have an excellent afternoon! <3
    Last edited by rangerocker; 09-11-2013 at 07:07 PM.