Thread: Solutions for Battle Dragon PvE (Brainstorm and share)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Solutions for Battle Dragon PvE (Brainstorm and share)

Ok, everyone. JustG is looking at us to provide him with constructive solutions and ideas to be implemented into the Battle Dragons PvE.

It can be big, or it it can be small. You could suggest an entirely different PvE system that could improve the way it is looked and interacted with, or you could suggest small changes to what we already have that might fix it easily.

Since this will be the thread for us to put down our official suggestions and ideas such as the "Top Three Things You Want Fixed in PL" thread, I'd like to ask you all to be serious and to be constructive (Sly humor is still allowed, but no trolling, flaming, and worthless comments that have no info on your idea as to how PvE can be improved). The fate of all of the Middle Earth... I mean Battle Dragons PvE depends upon this very thread, and so think thoroughly about how your idea can affect other aspects of the game so you can refine a solid idea.

Here is previously posted ideas that were on the other two threads I made concerning this topic. If you wish to have your quote brought down for any reason, just ask below. This is to have everything in one place for JustG to see, and for people to get some foundation to build an idea on.

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1250232
    I think resources should be unlimited. .. so you can replay maps. ...I've completed all pve.... and rewards still suck at the end. .. 100, 000 isn't anything when to upgrade a dragon it costs 8, 000, 000
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejaqs:1253294
    At least a 25% increase is needed. Don't want to make it too much more that it takes no strategy to get a huge return.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu:1252761
    g, take a look at the PvE rewards in clash...

The final PvE battle there is 800k/800k.

Some of clash's PvE defenses are a bit overpowered in comparison to what you would normally see on a player map of the same "level", but that's part of the challenge.

My one suggestion though with PvE would be if each map could have its own refresh timer, where the resources get renewed after a certain amount of time. Of course, the higher leveled, higher resource maps would have a much, much longer refresh time.

With 148k/148k as the current top reward, there really isn't even motivation for me to bother with PvE.
    Here we go. Let's get thinking!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks

Make them unlimited play.....they use our dragons, why shouldn't we get a payout
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

1. Rewards should increase GOLD/SHEEP/PEARLS
    2. Pearls rewards are motivating to take the path of the dragon, perhaps also think about increasing the reward here
    3. Build realistic scenarios based on the DH levels. it is unusual to have a 3 acid dragons and 3 ice dragons alone.
    4. Make them replayable with a certain delayed for the resources to be replenished. Some players do not like PVP, so this could be their entertainment.
    5. Do not place all the time OVERPOWERED dragons, walls triggers, etc
    6. Perhaps change the layout of each level, once it is destroyed, so you get new layouts to train.

EDIT:
    7. In addition, an option to play offline the PVE could be good to kill some time when you are away, with no reward and no dragon penalty, similar to sparring but offline
    Last edited by ealax; 09-12-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealax:1262545
    7. In addition, an option to play offline the PVE could be good to kill some time when you are away, with no reward and no dragon penalty, similar to sparring but offline
    I dont think thats possible...

I think pve should have less traps lol. Theyre really annoying..:/ I mean, why do they have pit dragons everywhere? Why are there megablast sheep in random places..

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by glengon:1263555
    Quote Originally Posted by ealax:1262545
    I dont think thats possible...

I think pve should have less traps lol. Theyre really annoying..:/ I mean, why do they have pit dragons everywhere? Why are there megablast sheep in random places..
    Most likely to trip up the attackers. At times it's a game of war between the attacker and defender where both will try to outdo the other, but I do agree that there should not be too many traps compared how a normal base would act.
    Last edited by Cahaun; 09-13-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Anything else? Is everyone out of ideas?

Thanks

Have the ability to reset story mode every month
    IGN: Bookmark (AL) & The (BD) | "Never go to excess, but let moderation be your guide." Marcus Tullius Cicero

Thanks

Pearls for completing a "section" of the map and at the end. Replayable once completely finished. Agree, the rewards need to increase otherwise not worth sticking the resources into it. Don't always like having to PVP farm for resources, this should be another way.