Thread: From start to "Finish"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Default From start to "Finish"

Has anyone done all levels in sequence? You know, take your level 50 and do all basic maps of each campaign in succession? I'm thinking of doing it.

I doubt it is possible in a single session.

I think the biggest problem will be Swamps. After that, the challenge will be to find a team who will do the whole AO3.

Or, how about just the complete trilogy? Has anyone run it from start to finish?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I was gonna do it right after I got to 45 as celebration and I got to Balefort and got bored. If I had someone to do it with on the other hand...
    But I'm not lvl 50 yet
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I thought of doing this when I hit 45, also. I had my bro get me to 50 so, I'm 50. I also would like to do this. I'm hella busy but lemme know when your doing it..I might be able to hop in and do a few campaigns. Can't do none of these week days tho...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Has anyone done all levels in sequence? You know, take your level 50 and do all basic maps of each campaign in succession? I'm thinking of doing it.

I doubt it is possible in a single session.

I think the biggest problem will be Swamps. After that, the challenge will be to find a team who will do the whole AO3.

Or, how about just the complete trilogy? Has anyone run it from start to finish?
    Ive done it.... Although i had to solo the ao3...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

No, but it sounds like fun! Send me a PM if you want to give it a whirl--I'd be delighted to join you. I only just realized I hadn't done all the Swamps with my 47 the other day, so I've set about rectifying that omission.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Funny I had just realized I hadn't done all the Swamps either. Anyhow, I like this idea, I just feel a little odd when I'm in the Forest Haven levels. Got like lvl 2's and 3's in there and then a 49 shows up. Great way to get some fast gold though by running through all these.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It's kind of fun. I'll run through FH or DF and help a group out--give them a little hand when the game seems so hard and I give them whatever goodies drop for me along the way. It was so amazing when I was lvl 2, getting my rear-end handed to me by zombies and have a higher level come through to help. I really appreciated it.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did this 2 times from forest haven to the end, was hecka fun and few pinks in the process
    IAMBIRDMAN LVL50 SNIPER
    IAMTHEBEAR LVL45 TANK
    IAMABOOMSTICK LV45 NUKER/HEALER
    I put reality into words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I've done every one several times, but yeah, not in one session, especially with Ao3 in the mix.

I try to do a series of low level campaign every other session or so. (No clue why. Maybe to remind myself what they're like. Maybe to finish quests. Maybe to run my lowbies through. Maybe to meet new people. The new people don't seem that annoying. They're helpful actually.) Swamp is slow if you're alone; well, not sure since I haven't taken a 50 through there yet. It was very fast when they cut out the Boss Brawl for a period of time there. Ao1 through Ao2 is fast, then of course, Ao3, you'll need a team and this will probably end up being several teams since it takes some time.

Doing a whole campaign is great fun. I did not realize this was a rarity. It seems like lots of people hit the NEXT LEVEL button...