Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why people get mad when you kill spawned? is there a rule not allowed to kill spawned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Default why people get mad when you kill spawned? is there a rule not allowed to kill spawned

In pvp there is not rules.

you can used what ever strategy you want to score 5 flags, its all about team work.

trash talkers in pvp cant be avoided / same with kill spawners.

if you join pvp room that means you must be ready for everything.

if you complaint and cry about it then dont join pvp.

its all part of the game.

How to handle angry kids like what love encounter.

place them in the ignore list.
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 09-09-2013 at 06:02 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Live and work at Singapore with wife. But literally born in the Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Agreed...totally no rules in pvp..enter the arena on its own risk..thats why it is called pvp.
    BUT, why and who are those that doesnt like this kind of method? There are people, wherein HONOR AND INTEGRITY MATTERS..though it is easily resolved by just leaving the game,but we cant control everyone to have same sentiment in this...because truly,it hurts when ganged,so they stay hoping that the gangers will realize to play fair. But as i have said, u cant control everyone. Some loves to gang and will feel even more happy ganging. So eitherway,stay on the match and be continued to gang on your own accord or just leave the match pissed off trying to wake them up to realize what they do dont have honor but in TOA,there is no rule about it.
    Last edited by kharmel; 09-09-2013 at 09:40 AM. Reason: gangers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kharmel View Post
    Agreed...totally no rules in pvp..enter the arena on its own risk..thats why it is called pvp.
    BUT, why and who are those that doesnt like this kind of method? There are people, wherein HONOR AND INTEGRITY MATTERS..though it is easily resolved by just leaving the game,but we cant control everyone to have same sentiment in this...because truly,it hurts when ganged,so they stay hoping that the angers will realize to play fair. But as i have said, u cant control everyone. Some loves to gang and will feel even more happy ganging. So eitherway,stay on the match and be continued to gang on your own accord or just leave the match pissed off trying to wake them up to realize what they do dont have honor but in TOA,there is no rule about it.
    well as you said its up to you to leave the game. no need to trash talk or leave unnecessary comments.

speaking of honor that can we done with both party blue and red team agree to regroup every time team wipe out, but if its a random pvp its should not be called ganged rather than making it as part of the strategy .

reason: they might be strong players who can turned the tide easy one regroup.

if you want to stay and wait until strong allies join dont leave unnecessary comments just gang back much better lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Only thing that helps unfortunatelly: Beat them with their own tactic^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serenina View Post
    Only thing that helps unfortunatelly: Beat them with their own tactic^^
    True fight fire with fire..

I ready admire LB players who fight and dont run..

I saw a lot of people saying they are the best, they got good pvp K/D rate. but who knows a lot of them is boost having multiple accounts.

Main killing 2nd account lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Well tell me this:
    What do you get out of ganging and/or spawn rushing? If it's a 3v1 in a CTF spawn, and you happen to be the one that killed the person that got ganged, do you feel good about yourself? What do you get out of it? You get one more kill. I normally try to avoid ganging people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    True fight fire with fire..

I ready admire LB players who fight and dont run..

I saw a lot of people saying they are the best, they got good pvp K/D rate. but who knows a lot of them is boost having multiple accounts.

Main killing 2nd account lol!
    I heard about lbpeople farming their 2nd account. I do not have anything to prove it, but I have to admit that I don't think it's too unlikely.
    There'll always be some people working with unfair practices, not just ingame. There's nothing you can do about this.
    And for this reason I admire everyone who likes "Fair Play" like me, not only the lbplayers. Also playing serious games is way much more fun than just killing
    for some ranking^^ I'll never be on the leaderboards because I do not have enough time nor equipment, but it's fun and isn't it it this what a game should always stay? Fun, nothing more.

Yup...fire with fire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

you can used what ever strategy you want to score 5 flags, its all about team work.

My understanding of your post is a scenario like this:

First round: 5 vs 5, your team killed the opposing team.
    Second round: While the opposing team is trying to regroup, 5 of you waits on the spawn area where 1 or 2 member of the opposing team spawns, then you killed them.

Question: If you are that one member of the opposing team and you see the entire group of the other team waiting at the entrance, how would you feel?

For me, kill spawning is a NO-NO for me, unless its a fair match 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1, whatever. Its really unsportsmanlike. You (the better team) already know that players who just spawned are clearly outnumbered, what do you think will be the outcome? Your team will win. Don't get me wrong man, there are no rules in game but sometimes our values dictates that what we do in-game or in real life is right or wrong.

Just my 2 cents.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    Well tell me this:
    What do you get out of ganging and/or spawn rushing? If it's a 3v1 in a CTF spawn, and you happen to be the one that killed the person that got ganged, do you feel good about yourself? What do you get out of it? You get one more kill. I normally try to avoid ganging people.
    well you can just simple exit if you get gang.. or 2nd option is wait for your team to leave and call friends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serenina View Post
    I heard about lbpeople farming their 2nd account. I do not have anything to prove it, but I have to admit that I don't think it's too unlikely.
    There'll always be some people working with unfair practices, not just ingame. There's nothing you can do about this.
    And for this reason I admire everyone who likes "Fair Play" like me, not only the lbplayers. Also playing serious games is way much more fun than just killing
    for some ranking^^ I'll never be on the leaderboards because I do not have enough time nor equipment, but it's fun and isn't it it this what a game should always stay? Fun, nothing more.

Yup...fire with fire

I like your spirit, well you can see it the kill deaths.. i know one warrior his kill deaths is 10/1 witch is very very obvious.. i dont like to name people but you can see him the warrior class showing his maul lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
    My understanding of your post is a scenario like this:

First round: 5 vs 5, your team killed the opposing team.
    Second round: While the opposing team is trying to regroup, 5 of you waits on the spawn area where 1 or 2 member of the opposing team spawns, then you killed them.

Question: If you are that one member of the opposing team and you see the entire group of the other team waiting at the entrance, how would you feel?

For me, kill spawning is a NO-NO for me, unless its a fair match 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1, whatever. Its really unsportsmanlike. You (the better team) already know that players who just spawned are clearly outnumbered, what do you think will be the outcome? Your team will win. Don't get me wrong man, there are no rules in game but sometimes our values dictates that what we do in-game or in real life is right or wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

well it depends.. i do kill spawned if i dont know people playing.

Also there is a time im the one who is killed on spawn area. but i dont complain i just simple wait for people to leave and get a team or if all busy ill just leave.

My point is people being killed spawned should not complain and just leave. why do you need to trash talk and get mad being killed spawned?

i do get a lot of haters when i kill spawn them.. i get death treats and a lot of trash talks lol.. witch i don't mind them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I like your spirit, well you can see it the kill deaths.. i know one warrior his kill deaths is 10/1 witch is very very obvious.. i dont like to name people but you can see him the warrior class showing his maul lol!
    Yes, for me it's fun, but we can't dictate others which playstyle they should choose. If they want to take it serious, they'll have to.
    True...you are able to see it in the k/d ratio, but you have to see him in flagranti to prove it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

You are absolutely right...
    Pvp tomorrow..and I hope you don't rant when I continuously do tht..I'm sure you are mentally prepared for it
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

well as you said its up to you to leave the game. no need to trash talk or leave unnecessary comments.

speaking of honor that can we done with both party blue and red team agree to regroup every time team wipe out, but if its a random pvp its should not be called ganged rather than making it as part of the strategy .

if you want to stay and wait until strong allies join dont leave unnecessary comments just gang back much better lol.
    Sorry but you tht I know don't comprehend quite well the relax sentiment.I saw u dragginf trash talk outside of windmoore even.mocking and throwing challenges making fun at ppl kdrs etc.so not quite sure the intention of seeking such attention from this thread.

Nevertheless leta pvp tmrw and have some thought of post match upon spawning and ganging repeatedly.perhaps we cn then understand whts a good sportmanship and what not.
    semi-retired

Live and work at Singapore with wife. But literally born in the Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Half agree,its a strategy, but regarding HONOR, whatever if he is strong or not. Or might take the tides back when regrouped to others, if u have HONOR. Should wait for regroup. By that, demolishing them on regroup is what u called HONORABLE MATCH. Respect tags along with it.
    PL= Trumkae-Enchantress / SL= Kharmel-Commando / Karmhel-Operative / DL=Kharmel / Ghostrike / Bloodyheaven

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

well you can just simple exit if you get gang.. or 2nd option is wait for your team to leave and call friends..
    What's fun about making others leave?
    On another note, you still didn't answer my question. What do you get out of spawn rushing and ganging? I see nothing fun out of that. I actually feel bad when I do gang, so I just separate from the group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well...Thats funny because yesterday you were trash talking extensively and spawn killing. You even asked level 35s to leave so you could call members of your guild or friends in and you can tell how shocked I was when i saw this considering I never post anything on forums. Safe to say you're the most disrespectful endgame pvper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

No one likes a trashtalker.

If you cant handle the pressure of PvP, dont do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    What's fun about making others leave?
    On another note, you still didn't answer my question. What do you get out of spawn rushing and ganging? I see nothing fun out of that. I actually feel bad when I do gang, so I just separate from the group.
    Ego boost, judging from other things he has posted or shown.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

What makes me laugh is when they come out, see me coming to em, run back into spawn then get killed and accuse me of spawn killing when their the one that came out and ran back in. :P
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.