Thread: 56-61 pvp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default 56-61 pvp

Hello. It's been a while since I've used this forums acct, but I would like to state my opinion on the "Great Nerf of 2013".

Mages have too much armor.

From what I've seen, all the armor buffs have remained the same.

A charmin glyph mage at lvl 56 has about 147 armor while an average sewers bear has around 150. Mages get 40 armor while bears get 30. This is just to point out that glyph sets are way more op than sewers.
    So in short, a mage is a bear that can hit 400s, put a mana shield, and doesn't dodge as much.

I speak for the birds.

As you can see, my bird is pretty average for one it's level.
    My IGN is Vegetate for those who don't know, and I hope that you can agree that I'm not the worse bird who ever lived. I don't struggle with other birds or bears. However, I do, just a bit, with mages. And I've found myself hitting 50s/100s(crit) when a mage is unbuffed.

A mages doesn't need much crit to win a fight actually. It just needs to be able to outlast the bird while sending a 300-400 damage drain (which heals itself), ice, and fire. Not to mention the 200 heal it gets every 3 seconds.

Also, the bird most powerful skill, blast shot, is always wasted on taking down the shield so when it's 6 sec cool down is up, you're usually a goner.

Since STS is listening to the community on this one, either lower the armor on a wand sets or lower the armor the buff gives.

By the way, read the whole thing before posting so you and I don't have to argue over something you were too lazy to read, thank you.
    Last edited by Piosidon; 09-10-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Clearing something up

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Piosidon For This Useful Post: