Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: opinions on pvp system

Thanks

Default opinions on pvp system

ya.. I was attacked by a player with 12, 000 trophies...... Vs my 200.. seriously? I understand I'm gonna get killed and I don't care.. but what chance do I have vs that 12, 000 trophy player with everything fully upgraded when my dragon hall is nowhere near his level... and no I'm not mad at the player I'm referring to hence I'm not saying his name cause this is not his fault its the last update it seems... this needs to be fixed .. who wants to be a new player and just get pounded be somone with thousands of trophies and a huge base and have no chance of beating..

thanks
    Last edited by Justg; 09-18-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks

I thought when a high level player attacks you they get a small percent of resources. So, the would be losing money (sheep), i expect.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,797 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi phalax777,

Part of the matchmaking is lining up players with dragon halls of similar level. Can you please tell me your in game name and the name of the player that attacked you so we can look into the issue further?

Thanks!
    | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks

I'm guessing god or arielucie attacked him.....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks

Sam, any response to the bombers issue, 60 lvl 5 bombers, 5 heals can destroy a maxed out base with ease....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Sam, any response to the bombers issue, 60 lvl 5 bombers, 5 heals can destroy a maxed out base with ease....
    I know the team is looking at it, but I don't know of any planned changes as of yet to address the issue.
    | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks

it was player "god" and my dragon hall was lvl 7 at the time of the attack

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just so you know, DH 9 can attack down as low as DH 7. It will then go by trophy count. If everyone else is on a guardian or they hit next enough, they could find you. They do have a loot penalty to attack you, just the same as you have a nice loot bonus if you attack them back.
    | | | | | | |

Thanks

I take it with a dh9 its impossible to get loot bonus??? Any suggestion on gold usage?? Lol I can only make so many spells and have tons of gold. ..I wish we could donate to guildies. ...or had more options for gold usage once maxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phalax777 View Post
    it was player "god" and my dragon hall was lvl 7 at the time of the attack
    See darkko its not me ;p, its the one of your member, lol
    Last edited by arielucie; 09-11-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Just so you know, DH 9 can attack down as low as DH 7. It will then go by trophy count. If everyone else is on a guardian or they hit next enough, they could find you. They do have a loot penalty to attack you, just the same as you have a nice loot bonus if you attack them back.
    Yeah Dev we realy likes this system, im fallin in love in this game, thank you,

high thropy still can get resourses to upgrade, thank you so much.. if you guys dont do that, i dont know how to get resorses to upgrade my fortress.

One again thank you

Thanks

You should be one of us

Thanks

You should be one of us
    I glad to be one of you and that is my dream before, but i think this game need more competition, im sorry

I love to see your incredible fortress drakko

strongest fortress in BD : darkko2

Thanks

You should be one of us
    When I joined, there were only about 15 tribes, but SoA was full, or I would have applied.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:
    I think the pvp system should be separated more on the number of trophies. (0-199 group, 200-499, 500-999, 1,000+) for now. Even if a person has lvl 3 dh, they could have maxed out leveled sheep barns, gold mines, gold hoards, dojos, temples, walls, dragons, etc. Dragon Hall doesnt mean anything when it comes to defense or offense, it just sits there and allows for more quantities of objects to be built, not quality. If a player has their maxed out resources & troops, its too easy for them to successfully attack same dh level people who arent maxed out. So they could have 13,000 trophys attack 130 trophys. Not fair
    IGN's
    Asphiroth (Sorcerer)
    Deadlytoxin (Rogue)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kreos View Post
    I think the pvp system should be separated more on the number of trophies. (0-199 group, 200-499, 500-999, 1,000+) for now. Even if a person has lvl 3 dh, they could have maxed out leveled sheep barns, gold mines, gold hoards, dojos, temples, walls, dragons, etc. Dragon Hall doesnt mean anything when it comes to defense or offense, it just sits there and allows for more quantities of objects to be built, not quality. If a player has their maxed out resources & troops, its too easy for them to successfully attack same dh level people who arent maxed out. So they could have 13,000 trophys attack 130 trophys. Not fair
    Do you know its very insane in high trophy to gain resourses before? in this update we still have a change to gain more resorses, i think its very fair, so no need to stay in lower trophy just to upgrade and gain reasourses, and it is they fault, they have lv7 dh, but not equip with defance, why? And i realy dont know why they do that.

Thanks

My base might look tough but 60 bombers five heals can 100% it, pest can attest to that......its impossible to defend

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1264716
    My base might look tough but 60 bombers five heals can 100% it, pest can attest to that......its impossible to defend
    Lol darkko honestly ur base is weird:
    -you dont protect some dragons like electric and fire?
    -ur resources are so grouped together
    -ur main dragons are also grouped too close such that they can be all taken out with fire spells
    -you don't push back spawn points; ur camps are just sitting at the side, they can be used to make people spawn further away instead of directly in front ur walls..

Thanks

I've tried multis layout, gods layout so now I'm just messing around......nobody has ever attackes me with fire, ever...it was strictly a base vs bombers that's it......I've beaten all other troops

Thanks

I've tried multis layout, gods layout so now I'm just messing around......nobody has ever attackes me with fire, ever...it was strictly a base vs bombers that's it......I've beaten all other troops
    Thats must be consecuenses to be strongest base on BD ever, when they meet you in pvp random, they will skip so fast even they love to see your money,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast