Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: opinions on pvp system

Thanks

when i attack darko, i use spitters near the gold hoard,spwan some tanks,take some gold and surrenders XD

Thanks

60 bombers and 5 heals IS defensible, but not 100%. Pest has tried me a few times now and has both cleared my base and failed. I'm not saying it isn't overpowered, but there IS enough to defend against that attack. Just think as well, that army costs 240,000 sheep and 145,000 gold. That shouldn't ensure victory, but with an army that expensive you should be able to take MOST bases out with ease. You just don't leave that many resources up for grabs so the attack costs them more resources than they take.

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like Iky and Arie, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Garudon View Post
    60 bombers and 5 heals IS defensible, but not 100%. Pest has tried me a few times now and has both cleared my base and failed. I'm not saying it isn't overpowered, but there IS enough to defend against that attack. Just think as well, that army costs 240,000 sheep and 145,000 gold. That shouldn't ensure victory, but with an army that expensive you should be able to take MOST bases out with ease. You just don't leave that many resources up for grabs so the attack costs them more resources than they take.

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like Iky and Arie, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...
    Thats right, i kill lv 5 base, so when my trops full in 190 slot, i can 2 times pvp,

But i use so many pearl to train and gain more trophy around 2400 pearl to overlap you guys, and for your know, i play more often than you guys, so do iky,and you guys play style is : pvp-train train trops - off- pvp-trantrops - off
    Coz nobody touch you, but me i only have lv 7 hall, everybody want to take me out, so i decide to not off until i got enough resources to build something

Do you guys know how to feel play 15 hours a day?? Yeahh i know bro thats not easy

I lot do pvp,

By the way, your base design is so good garudon, thank you to inventing this, but, for you know, i never attack you to know how this base work, everyone think this base so weak, becouse no partition

Iky try to copy you to know how its work, and its beautifull man, like masterpiece in pvp battle defance, look weak but thats good defance

Im sorry
    Last edited by arielucie; 09-15-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks

Arie, your whole guild basically copied garus design lol, grue, I have no reason to care for resources, gold buys me spells big whoop, so basically I have resources I can do nothing with, why they aren't proteted anymore.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Arie, your whole guild basically copied garus design lol, grue, I have no reason to care for resources, gold buys me spells big whoop, so basically I have resources I can do nothing with, why they aren't proteted anymore.
    Yes me and every body in my guild copy garudon coz they see the magic in that design lol, im sorry to garudon, to use his idea, but in low level, garu style is very efective,

I do lot pvp becouse i want have base like you, so i always pvp to gain and save gold and sheep, i scare to off, becouse its hurt to see, lost a lot of resourse,

Im to scare to attack you drakko, but sometimes i will attack you, to get your resorses, sorry, so i can work to lv 9 dh, and can buy golddragon or use devasator and avenger,

Now its not to hard to gain resorses, becouse dev do somthing to make high trophy easier to gain resorses

Thank you bro

Beware my guild over your guild, piss, we know we like competition

Thanks

Arie,

Right now devs and avengers are too costly to be efficient. They're good for revenge but that's it. Once people progress to fully upgraded bases they'll be useful to get the resources that people simply have nowhere to spend. Until then, one or two devs for tanks with DPS backups is going to be their primary use.

I don't mind people using the design at all, it means people have to think to attack. Also, since I know the tactic to beat it I get their resources

Thanks

Dear garudon,

Still my mouse trap design dont have a change to your raid

You know my weak poin, from start you attack that point, but you forgot about my tribes lounge, luck to me, save by the bell

Yeah i want to open devas and avenger to revange you guys, but its still long journey, dont have more pearls to spend this month,

Hugs
    Arielucie

Thanks

There isn't much you can do against a well planned attack except get stronger walls and dragons. The best defense really is to not leave resources. If it isn't profitable you're rarely attacked. I usually don't even revenge unless I can make a profit.

Thanks

There isn't much you can do against a well planned attack except get stronger walls and dragons. The best defense really is to not leave resources. If it isn't profitable you're rarely attacked. I usually don't even revenge unless I can make a profit.
    Yes i agree, thank you for your advice garudon, you are the best bud, thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arielucie:1267356
    Hugs
    Arielucie
    Lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glengon View Post
    Lol.
    Hope him dont attack me anymore, lol, its ok, i hugs you to glegon. Lol

Thanks

You're going the right way Arie. Each time you adjust your base it gets a little more expensive. Soon you'll hit my break off point where I won't hit you for under 150k gold

Thanks

You're going the right way Arie. Each time you adjust your base it gets a little more expensive. Soon you'll hit my break8 off point where I won't hit you for under 150k gold
    I like when you attack me garudon, realy, i can learn a lot from your awesome attack startegy, today i has been attack by 3 ppl, and only you can destroy me, and you always did it, never lose,

by the way, i want to complain about your base design, now many ppl use your design, its make me hard to gain trophys,

Your design too good,
    yes you will say easy, but to destroy, it cost around 60k, and not garantee 100% win, whyyy youu founddd that designnnn!!!!!

Thanks

By the way, you should tell your member to up trophy, like hayzz, chromex, and other who have low trophy in your tribes, its ok you guys to be first, but i dont like if shadow to be first, or second, so we work hard to gain more trophys, i hope you guys do the same. Dont stop,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 762 Posts

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arielucie View Post
    Do you know its very insane in high trophy to gain resourses before? in this update we still have a change to gain more resorses, i think its very fair, so no need to stay in lower trophy just to upgrade and gain reasourses, and it is they fault, they have lv7 dh, but not equip with defance, why? And i realy dont know why they do that.
    I looked at your base. It's really nice. But, I wonder why you keep the ice dragons at level 1. I only have DH6, but I leveled up my ice dragon towers. At level 3+ they are much better, and seem to be more "sticky". My fort looks pretty easy, but a lot of people hit it with 60k+ worth of troops and walk away doing maybe 5% damage because they underestimated it. I don't really have an answer for 140 spitters, they usually get 50%. But, the conventional attack does not do well with leveled up ice dragons. Also, my coppers are leveled to the max, and yours are only level 2. The leveled up ones kill my bombers fast. If a DH6 base does not have leveled up coppers i can just go ahead and use bombers and some heal spells.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    I looked at your base. It's really nice. But, I wonder why you keep the ice dragons at level 1. I only have DH6, but I leveled up my ice dragon towers. At level 3+ they are much better, and seem to be more "sticky". My fort looks pretty easy, but a lot of people hit it with 60k+ worth of troops and walk away doing maybe 5% damage because they underestimated it. I don't really have an answer for 140 spitters, they usually get 50%. But, the conventional attack does not do well with leveled up ice dragons. Also, my coppers are leveled to the max, and yours are only level 2. The leveled up ones kill my bombers fast. If a DH6 base does not have leveled up coppers i can just go ahead and use bombers and some heal spells.
    Becouse i dont have enough money, so i decide to upgrade olny for pvp, like trops and camp, after it done, i upgrade my defance, thank you bud, i will do as you say,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.
    You stole my 450k gold, lol, its ok, you deserve for it, good job, but why you dont up your trophy bud?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arielucie:1269521
    By the way, you should tell your member to up trophy, like hayzz, chromex, and other who have low trophy in your tribes, its ok you guys to be first, but i dont like if shadow to be first, or second, so we work hard to gain more trophys, i hope you guys do the same. Dont stop,
    Lol im chromex. Hayzz and me and some others have low trophies to farm better. After the pvp update, i considered getting trophies, but the loot from everyone I meet is so bad. So I went back to low trophy and the loot improved a lot. Imma stay like this for a while to upgrade my base...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glengon View Post
    Lol im chromex. Hayzz and me and some others have low trophies to farm better. After the pvp update, i considered getting trophies, but the loot from everyone I meet is so bad. So I went back to low trophy and the loot improved a lot. Imma stay like this for a while to upgrade my base...
    Realy chromex, you should up your trophy, its easy to farm in high trophy, i always meet 0 trophys with lv 6 or 7, sometimes 8, with much money, and no defance at all, trust me, you oly use 8 cruser, 20 spiter and some gobler, you can 100% win,

But you need work more in 500 - 1500 trophy, after that you will come into pvp paradise, ask "the" he will tell you great story after he reach 1300 thropy
    Last edited by arielucie; 09-18-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast