Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Psn , bf3?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Because it isn't true xD most "pro" players play PS3. Personally, I think Call of Duty requires no talent to play. There is little to no strategy and builds barely even matter.
    Actually the fact is that most professional players play on XBOX.

1. There's a lot less hackers on COD on XBOX than PS3.
    2. Better internet connection
    3. Less disturbance by little kids.

For example you can look up mw2 videos on YouTube 75% are XBOX.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Psn , bf3?

Pew pew ps3 rules ID wil remain secret lel

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freobr View Post

Yeah, some people can afford a monthly online subscription or buy ps3 you don't have to and it doesnt make you have no life because well.. sometikes it gets hacked and down for maintnence for a month and a half lol!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

For the longest time, I didn't encounter any good players of mw3 or bo2 on xbox. But the most professional gamers actually play PC :/

My first comment wasn't very well thought out.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Really? Using my brother's Xbox for about a month, that's where I found out I was gay because I listened to a couple 10 yr olds

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers:1266144
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1265907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Happens a lot. There quite a few Battlefield and Call of Duty fanboys that like to fight at each other all the time with random interjections by Halo and Arma fanboys.
    I tend to avoid comparing different games as, when you do, all you get is flaming and overreacting fanboys.
    Trolls take advantage of it and purposely shout out that "LOL Bloops is waaaay better than Battlefield! LOL". Gets annoying seeing stuff like this, but we can avoid it all by respecting people even if they play a game you don't like.
    I rarely see Arma fanboys anywhere. CoD fans are usually the overreacting people though since it is such an overrated game, same for Halo 4 (Halo 3 is still my favorite game of all time, mostly because of campaign and Forge). Battlefield is rightfully good. Sometimes games won't be entertaining, but when the match gets good, it gets REALLY GOOD. Call of Duty is a similar experience each time, kill stuff, earn points, level up. Battlefield is a very varied experience, sometimes boring, sometimes epic. Halo is so customizable that you can practically make Call of Duty inside Halo. Pocket Legends is a fully cooperative game with far more customization (than CoD and Battlefield combined) and requires a good amount of knowledge and talent to play.

Every game has it's own play style, but that doesn't classify the skill it takes. And skill doesn't classify if a game is good or not. Minecraft for example, no skill, good game (that's being said by a player who despises playing Minecraft). Another example is League of Legends, it requires a crap load of talent, skill, customization and experience, but only 32 million players like the game (bad example? I don't care).
    halo 3 custom games were the best. I can't play them anymore because my account got banned(for unspoken reasons lol) that had all my friends that hosted games. Sighhh I miss those games. If anyone has cod waw for Xbox and wants to play some modded zombies hmu. Gt: iiShaRTs. Send me a message that says sts or something. I don't add randoms
    @Robert I didn't really mean to put in Arma and Halo fans as if they were bad. By all means, those two seem to be the most tolerant and mature crowds as they don't just go barging into Youtube crying out that their game is soooo much better than others.
    @grenadiers Halo 3 has a place in my heart. I've had too much time put into those custom matches with two connected X360 consoles. Have you ever played Infected with the Infected as invisible, Max speed, and less gravity? Fun times.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:1266884
    Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers:1266144
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1265907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Happens a lot. There quite a few Battlefield and Call of Duty fanboys that like to fight at each other all the time with random interjections by Halo and Arma fanboys.
    I tend to avoid comparing different games as, when you do, all you get is flaming and overreacting fanboys.
    Trolls take advantage of it and purposely shout out that "LOL Bloops is waaaay better than Battlefield! LOL". Gets annoying seeing stuff like this, but we can avoid it all by respecting people even if they play a game you don't like.
    I rarely see Arma fanboys anywhere. CoD fans are usually the overreacting people though since it is such an overrated game, same for Halo 4 (Halo 3 is still my favorite game of all time, mostly because of campaign and Forge). Battlefield is rightfully good. Sometimes games won't be entertaining, but when the match gets good, it gets REALLY GOOD. Call of Duty is a similar experience each time, kill stuff, earn points, level up. Battlefield is a very varied experience, sometimes boring, sometimes epic. Halo is so customizable that you can practically make Call of Duty inside Halo. Pocket Legends is a fully cooperative game with far more customization (than CoD and Battlefield combined) and requires a good amount of knowledge and talent to play.

Every game has it's own play style, but that doesn't classify the skill it takes. And skill doesn't classify if a game is good or not. Minecraft for example, no skill, good game (that's being said by a player who despises playing Minecraft). Another example is League of Legends, it requires a crap load of talent, skill, customization and experience, but only 32 million players like the game (bad example? I don't care).
    halo 3 custom games were the best. I can't play them anymore because my account got banned(for unspoken reasons lol) that had all my friends that hosted games. Sighhh I miss those games. If anyone has cod waw for Xbox and wants to play some modded zombies hmu. Gt: iiShaRTs. Send me a message that says sts or something. I don't add randoms
    @Robert I didn't really mean to put in Arma and Halo fans as if they were bad. By all means, those two seem to be the most tolerant and mature crowds as they don't just go barging into Youtube crying out that their game is soooo much better than others.
    @grenadiers Halo 3 has a place in my heart. I've had too much time put into those custom matches with two connected X360 consoles. Have you ever played Infected with the Infected as invisible, Max speed, and less gravity? Fun times.
    I've played everything haha. I liked the custom games like jailbreak or duck hunt etc. I don't even remember the name for the one where you have to run and smash through an obsticle course while being chased by a slow invincible zombie with a hammer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Will Decend View Post
    Just don't comment, lol.
    Ok.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

I got my KD reset in BO2 -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't say there's no little annoying kids but I know that there is a more on PS3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I dont play much cod but hey i know cod is more about skills then PL just pressing skillings and wishing to dodge gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntEveryoneTellLiez View Post
    I dont play much cod but hey i know cod is more about skills then PL just pressing skillings and wishing to dodge gf
    Wrong. PL requires builds, stats, and combos whereas CoD is just point and shoot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Wrong. PL requires builds, stats, and combos whereas CoD is just point and shoot.
    In my opinion they are pretty much even. It's a lot harder to get a good pvp build in PL than in COD because there is a lot of variety unlike cod and it costs a lot of money. In other hand when you get a good build and learn your combos you're pretty much done and all you do is spam skills, when cod takes always skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

In my opinion they are pretty much even. It's a lot harder to get a good pvp build in PL than in COD because there is a lot of variety unlike cod and it costs a lot of money. In other hand when you get a good build and learn your combos you're pretty much done and all you do is spam skills, when cod takes always skills.
    Reaction time is a skill required in all video games. CoD is only reaction time and nothing else, unless you say spraying and praying as skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1267924
    Reaction time is a skill required in all video games. CoD is only reaction time and nothing else, unless you say spraying and praying as skill.
    you my friend sound very ignorant. There is way more skill requirements to be good in cod then just reaction time. Do you think people with high kill counts every game just run around cluelessly until they see someone and they just react fast? No. You have to be able to read the spawns, know which way the majority of the players are going to be going, plan out your flanking tactic on the run, and still be accurate and fast enough to pull it off when you are going up against 4-6 players trying to kill you. With just reaction time alone you will not succeed in having many kills each game. Your kdr might be good but that's about it.
    Last edited by grenadiers; 09-16-2013 at 01:12 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to grenadiers For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers View Post
    you my friend sound very ignorant. There is way more skill requirements to be good in cod then just reaction time. Do you think people with high kill counts every game just run around cluelessly until they see someone and they just react fast? No. You have to be able to read the spawns, know which way the majority of the players are going to be going, plan out your flanking tactic on the run, and still be accurate and fast enough to pull it off when you are going up against 4-6 players trying to kill you. With just reaction time alone you will not succeed in having many kills each game. Your kdr might be good but that's about it.
    Thats why i don't like small maps lol!

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:1268048
    Thats why i don't like small maps lol!

I love them both lol it just depends on what kind of mood I am in

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I love them both lol it just depends on what kind of mood I am in
    Haha i prefer trolling snipers lmfao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default Psn , bf3?

You can succeed without knowing any of those things. Plus, all of the things you listed are essentially in all PvP multiplayer games. And if you don't know the spawns, you can still easily find out where the people are going since there is a giant indicator over the objective.

Plus, when you can kill someone with a single shot from most guns, reaction time plays a huge part, whereas in a game like Halo or League or legends or even some parts of Pocket Legends, you take more than a single shot to die, so you can counter and disorient your opponent.

Sure, there may be map components, but when it comes down to combat, it's whoever hits first.

(CoD duty has been known for it's terrible spawning system since Black Ops)

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Haha i prefer trolling snipers lmfao.

You know what's fun?

Joining a game and trapping players in the corner while using an asian accent.