Thread: Pvp Warrior Equipment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Question Pvp Warrior Equipment

This kinda spans pets+gear+pvp so I put it in class discussion. (If its wrong plz pm me). I was planning to make a warrior twink but I have no idea what is a good lvl for twinking.. The recommended gear/pets would also be useful for the suggested lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Those are the best i ever know!

Best Pets for a Warrior in Arcane Legends
    Ribbit might be the best pet for your warrior in both dps and tanking scenariors when combining your wind with the fact that it can trigger a 40% increase to crit for 3 seconds straight plus 25 strength, which makes your health bar goes way up high.
    other good tanking pets for Warrior are Koko, followed by mallison. Pinfeathers is among the proper new pets for warrior tanks.
    When playing PvP, a good pet when working as a flag stealer is Shiloh or Hazel. Ribbit is still the companion to go if you are a damage dealer.
    See complete pet drop locations and also maps detailed with character location.
    Best Gear for Warriors in Arcane Legends
    As a general rule, you need to pick the gear that provides you the stat that you are currently lacking and you feel is making you perform bad in the game. Strength, Dex or Int, it’s up to you depending on your role in the group as well. Advanced players have different gear sets for different roles.
    Berserker set, Demonlord Set, Juggernaut set are goods examples of warrior gear for tanking roles.
    Best Weapons for Warriors in Arcane Legends
    If you are looking for pinks, “Chance to proc stun on target enemy” is the one that provides you with a skill that no other gear or pendant or ring does. Now, “Chance to proc 25 STR and 15 health regen” is another good weapon bonus for warrior tanks that feel are lacking a good health bar. Mighty trollbane is a good example.

-Razvandark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thx rzvandark I understand more now Would thank you but I have run out of reputation XD