Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All you did was make spawning worse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyJay View Post
    I find it funny because you started trash talking then we spawned you
    Did I? Iirc, all I said was "Wow, respected players spawn killing." and in the case of Bilingual, he trashed talked me that game and the game before that. Then the last thing I said was "This is going on the forums."

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Oi Teo is right, I don't farm people without a good reason.

Further more, I don't trash talk I just kill. Why waste my time talking trash to you or anyone when I can just kill you? Trash talking is pointless, just kill each other.

It's simple really, just kill and laugh when the other person talks trash.

And one thing about the orb. Before the orb goes up you have the chance to use 1 skill, if you're quick enough.
    To you, you constantly team and rush me whenever I join a game, for no reason. I don't get it, you rushed me once, so I fought back, and since you have a better set and I can't kill you means I suck, so you keep killing me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Did I? Iirc, all I said was "Wow, respected players spawn killing." and in the case of Bilingual, he trashed talked me that game and the game before that. Then the last thing I said was "This is going on the forums."
    You Don't remember saying wow still alive against 2 "pros"? We were having a perfectly good match and I took that the wrong way because of the quotation marks.

Bluejayys-76(bird)[She Looked Eighteen]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I agree with Mothwing.
    Because of orbs, its making Spawning easier because of how all the or does is not allow the respawned player to cast buffs and also doesn't let the player die. But people still can target the respawned player and root, stun, them so they can't fight until 3seconds is up then the respawned person just gets spawn killed.

The orbs as they are like right now, is not giving the respawned player the Upper hand but rather the Spawn killer the upper hand in the fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

You Don't remember saying wow still alive against 2 "pros"? We were having a perfectly good match and I took that the wrong way because of the quotation marks.
    That was towards Bilingual, because he wouldn't shut up about how much I sucked the game before, regardless of how many times I killed him. The fact that he invited you to come team me made me more mad. So yes, that was the one thing I said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    I agree with Mothwing.
    Because of orbs, its making Spawning easier because of how all the or does is not allow the respawned player to cast buffs and also doesn't let the player die. But people still can target the respawned player and root, stun, them so they can't fight until 3seconds is up then the respawned person just gets spawn killed.

The orbs as they are like right now, is not giving the respawned player the Upper hand but rather the Spawn killer the upper hand in the fight
    Yknow, I'm so sick of spawning, so why don't we add whoever sets foot into the spawn room dies instantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That was towards Bilingual, because he wouldn't shut up about how much I sucked the game before, regardless of how many times I killed him. The fact that he invited you to come team me made me more mad. So yes, that was the one thing I said.
    He didn't invite me I was bored so I just joined his game and I seen that everyone was pvping so I
    joined in.
    Last edited by ObeyJay; 09-15-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

He didn't invite me I was bored so I just joined his game and I seen that everyone was pvping so I
    joined in.
    Then I apologize if I said anything to hurt you, I just don't understand why you had to pretty much 3v1 spawn me.

Since this thread will most likely be locked, I only spawn, rush, or trash talk if that person already did it to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Then I apologize if I said anything to hurt you, I just don't understand why you had to pretty much 3v1 spawn me.

Since this thread will most likely be locked, I only spawn, rush, or trash talk if that person already did it to me.
    There was two other guys with you and things got out of hand... I did say "alright lay off" that worked for a few secs but after that I kinda stopped

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ObeyJay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Oi Teo is right, I don't farm people without a good reason.

Further more, I don't trash talk I just kill. Why waste my time talking trash to you or anyone when I can just kill you? Trash talking is pointless, just kill each other.

It's simple really, just kill and laugh when the other person talks trash.

And one thing about the orb. Before the orb goes up you have the chance to use 1 skill, if you're quick enough.

Soulsama gg
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

There was two other guys with you and things got out of hand... I did say "alright lay off" that worked for a few secs but after that I kinda stopped
    Its all good, the match did get out of hand. I guess it wasn't really your fault since you thought it was FFA. I would've told you, but people tend to ignore me when I tell them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing:1266112

To you, you constantly team and rush me whenever I join a game, for no reason. I don't get it, you rushed me once, so I fought back, and since you have a better set and I can't kill you means I suck, so you keep killing me.

I can kill you alone, whether people decide to jump in isn't my fault. Reason being you began to talk trash (called me dumb and laughed at me when I said bird wasn't the only class who could do smitten), or so it seemed you talked trash, and then some kid joined (found out today its a 68 bird) claiming he was you and rushed me. So I killed him, constantly just as I started doing to you. It's happened 3x, you've left and be joins and attacks me. I didn't think it was a mere coincidence so I killed both of you.

Since apparently it's not you, I'll stop killing you on sight and proceed to just kill him. I won't kill you unless you trash talk me or the guild, it's as simple as that. That being said, I apologize for farming you and see you in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme:1266140

Soulsama gg

Oi soul?

I teamed you? With who?

I haven't rushed anyone on soul who didn't start to team me or rush me. It's also a new bird, this last night new. Yes, I was in a 61 game on it. Some 56s joined, some bird kept hitting me so I killed him. Then 2 mages teamed my friend, I helped him with them. Other than that, I've been in 66 games.

And if you were one, then I apologize.
    Last edited by javier995; 09-15-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

The whole smitten conversation started when you thought you were funny by disagreeing with every statement I said. First of all, I said only WARbirds can do smitten, because the strength set requires root to do the combo. No matter how much I talked, you just kept ignoring me. You spammed the chat with all caps saying you were smarter than everyone else.

Secondly, if you rush and somebody joins in, you should tell them to stop. It just shows that you don't care about fairness. How does rushing someone with unfair teams prove something? It doesn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing:1266158
    The whole smitten conversation started when you thought you were funny by disagreeing with every statement I said. First of all, I said only WARbirds can do smitten, because the strength set requires root to do the combo. No matter how much I talked, you just kept ignoring me. You spammed the chat with all caps saying you were smarter than everyone else.

Secondly, if you rush and somebody joins in, you should tell them to stop. It just shows that you don't care about fairness. How does rushing someone with unfair teams prove something? It doesn't.

Hmm is that so? Doesn't sound like me at all. I highly doubt that I'd spam or use caps and say I was smarter. And no, I said int bears can do smitten as I kept trying to smitten my friend. You laughed and said only birds could, so I proved otherwise. I did it 3 times and asked if you had seen me do it, but you kept ignorning me so I just ignored you when you talked; then someone said how each class can do it.

Everyone that jumps in I pm them to stop, no one listens it's not my problem. So I try to get the kill or get to the person I'm killing first if they don't listen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Hmm is that so? Doesn't sound like me at all. I highly doubt that I'd spam or use caps and say I was smarter. And no, I said int bears can do smitten as I kept trying to smitten my friend. You laughed and said only birds could, so I proved otherwise. I did it 3 times and asked if you had seen me do it, but you kept ignorning me so I just ignored you when you talked; then someone said how each class can do it.

Everyone that jumps in I pm them to stop, no one listens it's not my problem. So I try to get the kill or get to the person I'm killing first if they don't listen.
    Javi, shh. You're better than this. (Not meant to be read in a bad way)
    Lel. You Fanny.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I can kill you alone, whether people decide to jump in isn't my fault. Reason being you began to talk trash (called me dumb and laughed at me when I said bird wasn't the only class who could do smitten), or so it seemed you talked trash, and then some kid joined (found out today its a 68 bird) claiming he was you and rushed me. So I killed him, constantly just as I started doing to you. It's happened 3x, you've left and be joins and attacks me. I didn't think it was a mere coincidence so I killed both of you.

Since apparently it's not you, I'll stop killing you on sight and proceed to just kill him. I won't kill you unless you trash talk me or the guild, it's as simple as that. That being said, I apologize for farming you and see you in pvp.
    Name:  watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-png-obrazek-png-769x595-pikseli-7c21709b-sz769x595-anim.png
Views: 198
Size:  131.4 KB

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sus View Post
    Name:  watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-png-obrazek-png-769x595-pikseli-7c21709b-sz769x595-anim.png
    Rofl. Good man!
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sus:1266165

Heyyyyyyyyy now, that was funny but my statement made me sound cocky af. Thanks for pointing it out. ;p

20. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I never said only birds...I said warbirds. And I remember it clearly, you definitely used caps and you definitely spammed.

This is a perfect example, you didn't even read my post to see that I never said only birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing:1266178
    I never said only birds...I said warbirds. And I remember it clearly, you definitely used caps and you definitely spammed.

This is a perfect example, you didn't even read my post to see that I never said only birds.

Warbids are included when I say "bird", and I highly doubt I used caps to say I was smarter than anyone. I most likely said "DID YOU SEE THE SMITTEN? ._." or "I CAN DO SMITTEN HOW ARE YOU TELLING ME ITS ONLY BIRDS". If it wasn't either one, then I didn't say anything BC I remember only saying that in caps. I wouldn't say I was smarter than someone, I might think it but wouldn't say it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Oh and the person that said how each class can do it was me. But I forgot, you were ignoring me.

The things you said above were very immature, you kept spamming them and acting like I was stupid. Put yourself in my shoes. I say one thing, and you misinterpret it and shove it in my face.

Really?