I was gonna start this thread in a different manner. But i just want some helpful feedback. I posted another kinda like this but it was asking if i had better chance of getting mythic at l30. The answers i recieved were not helpful at all. I got answers like b friends w/ luck and stuff like that. I have tried opening some grand locked crates while on reroll and wearing reroll necklace. So what am i doing wrong i have spent over 300dollars for plat to open chests and get gear. But i havent got a single arcane weapon or any mythic weapons or armor. I have recieved glacian and an amulet of doom. I had a friend tell me they have two toons and got full mythic sets using a method and it never took more than 40 crates which translates to 50dollars. I have tried the method "my friend" explained and still nothing! Did i do something wrong? Can u please give me a tip on what i need to do? I am wondering if my device has something to do w/ it! Please help!! If i did something to make my rep/ chances at recieving my dream gear less likely? If so i appologize!!!