Thread: Hey Everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hey Everyone

Hey a good friend told me about this game before I even start I have a few questions

Whats the best class and why

Heard there was a pvp how is it

Whats the rules on here and in game play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Best class depends on your preference: warrior=lots of hp and low dmg. Rouge=lowish hp high dmg Mage=lowish hp good for stunning crowd control etc.

Pvp is based on your lvl the person who first entered the map sets the lvl and players 2 lvls either side of this can join. 2 types of pvp 1 = team deathmatch kill as many of the other players as possible, i think the number needed to win is 15?. Capture the flag first to 4 or 5 I dont know lols flags wins. Some people make lvl accounts just for pvp called twinks lvl 10 lvl 18-19 are popular as no one will have mythic/arcane weapons (these are the best weapons around and start at lvl 31 I think).

Rules:Read the terms of service (the TOS) but basically be nice ie: don't swear, abuse players etc. Scamming can result in you being banned. You can report players by typing /report followed by their name im chat or email support. Dont beg for gold ie: asking for 1k gold in towns it gets quite annoying lols. Hope you enjoy welcome