Thread: no free trialplay offers in UAE :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation no free trialplay offers in UAE :(

im an average guy like the rest of you people out there ....... and im not planning to pay for plats. :P

i was going through google on how to get plats and came across this blog bout how a person got 200+ plat just by free offers ..... well thats just not fair.
    im from the united arab emirates and i love this game and has been playing it for the past 9 months. just one problem, im totally broke and cant find any way to get free plats with the trialplay showing no offers !!!!!!!!!

please do something about this STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I don't think STG can control this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sadly, this is one of those things that no one can control.

Trialpay is an offerwall company that has offers because they are paid to advertise a product or website. Most of Trialpay's offers (however, not applyable to most offer walls) require to pay for a product anyway and treat the platinum as a bonus. There are a few offers like signing up for a website that reward you with platinum however they do not appear all the time.

Your issue is simply that there are no offers in the United Arab Nations. The amount of offers in the UAE is determined by how many people want members to their website from the UAE (the only websites I've seen are quotesonic which is auto quotes for the US and GSN for Pay to Play flash games). In this case, it's no company. Personally, my opinion on this is to have a variety of different offerwalls so there is more revenue for STS and the offerwall company, while we still get free platinum.

The only other way you can receive free platinum is through your smartphone or tablet and choosing the NativeX offers on AL. This is another set of offers from a different company mostly displaying app downloads. I'm not sure if there would be offers in the UAE on NativeX either. Besides NativeX there is no option for free platinum.

Hopfully, STS will add more offerwalls in the future to bring everyone more offers (increasing the chance that there will be offers in your country) (I'm really hoping Peanut Labs comes soon)
    Last edited by Maxcd; 09-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxcd For This Useful Post: