Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Name 2 of the best GM youve known.and why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Default Name 2 of the best GM youve known.and why

Name 2 of the greatest GM youve ever had the privellege to know.from which guild and why.

Why 2?Assuming you dont change guild that often, and being in a 3 guilds (including current guild) since youve started AL sounds reasonable.
    Why this thread?i personally feel they deserve recognition as running a guild is never easy.

T&C:
    1.if possible not to name your current gm and guild.it can be biased.unless you only stick with only 1 since you started.
    2.naming yourself if you are the GM doesnt count
    3.highlight the reason clearly (i.e leadership etc). This is another important aspect of AL players other than just skill or good at killing.and GM may not necessarily be good at game as they busy running it.

My feedback:

1. GM: Bad master of Blaq (most of the time known as Blakkader)
    Guild: Deviant Misfits
    Reason: Coolest and wisest person ive ever met.Never snobbish tho we wont normally entertain noobs.he does it with style and earn huge respect, which makes DM among the oldest and elite guild.his cool approach boost his leadership and charisma as a GM.Thy salute you!

2. GM: Darkko
    Guild: Judgement (formerly Vengeance)
    Reason: The santa claus.Can be anal but he did it with style.His leadership allows him to manage many members.has his own way of saying and wise,demonstrating his charisma and hes good at talking sense to you.helping out when called never hesitate to throw himself in bad situation for others.never selfish and doesnt care about his kdr.he gave promotions like xmas gift and understand the need of a players advancement.he has his own style which earns him both hatred and huge respect.
    semi-retired

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Gm: abegesy
    Guild: usa wolfpac
    Reason: he taught me a lot of things in game of how a guild should help and respect each other and that everyone belongs in a guild not just high lvls!

Gm: Oedid
    Guild: darksiders
    Reason: even though i wasn't there very long he taught a good deal of stuff like team work he held recruiting contests and we all had a good time!

Who i am: i am asimauara leader of shadow realms on day i plan our guild to go far i learned from both master and will mix there techniques in my guild!
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Ive been in a few guilds but my favorites? No contest.

1. Arcane Fellowship - Vystirch.

This was the second guild id joined in AL. That being said, I was a complete and utter noob when I joined - AF took me in with outspread arms and groomed me into something better. Vystirch was the best GM I've ever seen in AL - always kind, never fails to lend a helping hand, and he brought AF through some troubled times (AF oldies will recall when rax and co left). I have never met a better leader than him - guild chat always used to be immediately enlivened when he logged in with his "hello entlings"!

AF's officers were also brilliantly handpicked...I made some great friends among them. Drgrimmy, psykopathic, alienxkush, ruejade, wiress and the rest...I miss the fellowship.

2. Epitome of Excellence - Cassadeepope.

I joined here after AF disbanded - guildless, I was left drifting like a sheep without its shepherd...and then my friend Peehobe created his Hunters of Arcane. Pee was a good gm except for the ffact that he was barely online...our guild slowly drifted into oblivion.

Finally i met an old member of AF - Henryxvi. We were doing a hauntlet run - me, him, cassa and someone else. When the run was done, Henry asked me if I could join the guild he was in - eoe.

I said no, since I was still tied up with HoA. Eventually he won me over, though. And that was when I joined Epitome of Excellence, a truly marvelous guild. Later we merged with silentkillz and became the Epitome of Silentkill...but for all that, I fancy the spirit of EoE still lived strong.

Cassa was a marvelous leader - kind, selfless, always happy to help. She used to run the guild magnificently, made us all proud to be under her leadership.

----

K wow, that turned out into quite a rant.

Peace.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Ofc i have to say avaree of chivalrous union.
    idk how long its been exactly but in my head i would say its been about 3 months since shee took on a big job. Leader of the number 3 guild in AL.
    After lok left avaree took us under her wing and has done an amazing job. we have held are positition. With all these great guilds here in AL that is a tough feat. She cares more about others succeeding, her guild, then herself. None the less she is has become a great power of her own.
    We are chivalrous union.. Proud, Avaree we are your warriors.
    Last edited by iluvataris; 09-27-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvataris For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

GM: Immortalis
    GUILD: <Insomnia>
    REASON: Always ready to help his members. I remember running elite with 3 tanks just so they could get APs, I dont know many GMs who would take their time to do that.

GM: XCS
    GUILD: <Silentkillz>
    REASON: A fun and out going person, worked hard for the Silentkill members when he transferred them from Silentkill to Silentkillz when Wraoka got banned or whatever happene to him. A loyal and fantastic Officer and Guild Master and I think i can speak for the whole SILENTKILL crew when I say he is an honorable man, who deserves respect. He protects his friends and mates and there's no shame in that, even though a bad word might slip from time to time. He stood up for his members and that is what matters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

EOS - Cassadeepope, and Xcs

She was piece of my heart.. She still is. She is one of most mature, wise and great pepole in AL. She was best gm of EOS. She is still no.1 for me

She was.. she.. is.. amazing.. She.. She killed all drama by one word from her kind heart.. She have great power, and i am proud i could've meet such great person like her..

XCS was great person, always wanted to help and to suppourt, he was machine who moved EOS to the top. We r all thankfull to him.

Too bad they don't play now... Those Legends disappeared..

ROM - Ghost, Guitardude,

They r both awesome gm, i cant chose. I can only say they do awesome work in good way.

CU - Avaree

The true stricte calmed person She makes good choices. She is doing great work, and she is great player!

J - Drakko

I see he is carrying bout his guild, i don't know him really, but i see how they are showing in ranks and as a guild, this proves Drakko is great GM

DM - Blakadder

Yes yes, BadB, wise, calmed person, who knows what he want. Being 2/1 in topg is somethin huge, and blak will still show what he can do with DM

ER - Alrisaia

He is great farmer, always ready to help his mems, he isn't deaf for their voices.. there r some gm who really are deaf

AF - Vystirch

I have seen before Vys left, that AF was great guild, which worked properly, so that needed to be great gm

E - Safiras

Aww.. Nothin to say, kind, great, mature person, all i need is to say one word 'awesome'

@up These are persons, who are legends already for being awesome gm. I don't need to prove it, cause all knows it.

Ik ik.. It should be 2... BUT It is hard to say 'this is worse legend, and this is better legend'... They r all legends.. so how i should group them XD
    Last edited by Deadroth; 09-27-2013 at 10:44 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Great thread Alf! I hope they move this to general discussion. It's important and not many people check this thread

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Yes please move this to general as it will be bumped to the bottom in no time in guild threads.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

GM: Zuzeq
    Guild: Government of Anarchy
    Reason: First guild I ever joined, met a GREAT group of solid players here. Very casual and we shoot the s*t from time to time.

GM: Everso
    Guild: Average Joes
    Reason: We all are car dogers and wrench dodgers. These guys are hilarious, every single night in gchat. Can't find a more casual group then these guys.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I've only been in a few guilds and I'll have to mention a GM from pocket legends

GM: Jaytb (Ikungfupanda)
    Guild: COT
    Reason: I think I was really spoiled by my experience in COT. This guild was full of amazing players with great personalities and our GM, Jay, was always there ready to help, to run with us, to solve issues before they got out of hand. We had weekly guild meetings, he is and was someone we could always go to if issues arose. When we lost one of our co-founders the guild could have easily tumbled (sometimes just one person leaving a guild can destroy things if there is a weak GM) and Jay kept us all motivated, happy and ready to play--no drama.

GM: Eversor
    Guild: Average Joes
    Reason: Ever is awesome! I've known this guy since we were running buddies in PL and when I got a friend request from him after him disappearing from PL long ago I jumped up and down and squealed with joy! Ever is fair, calm and even-tempered. He isn't boastful but is one of the best players I know. He doesn't showboat and will help anyone. Ever sets the tone and while we are a casual guild (most of us have kids), he epitomizes the level of skill most of us have or strive for. Ever is solid, fair and a beast in dungeons.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Serancha - Pheonix

Always pushing members to grow and become better. Makes extensive guides published to guild members. Made an entire website and forums for guild members. Sets rules and sticks to them. Scolds and reminds other officers when we aren't doing our job. Made the guild strong almost from ground 0. Dies in arena just to respond to a guild chat message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Txassassin
    GM of Silent Assassinz before he decided to left the guild
    He was so generous, when i entered in, i knew no one person in the guild but i have been promoted officier. He also "made me"... I was a noob lvl21 (when it was the max) but he lent me some stuff until i dropped full best stuff lvl21.
    He was my best friend. I still wait for see him coming back in the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default Name 2 of the best GM youve known.and why

There is never just one or two. These are all of them in the past 2 years...

Necroreaper - AEO - Technically the most active guild of all time with TWO threads in the top 2 guild threads (~900 replies and 2222 replies).

Meleexprt - Assassins - Basically the guild that ended the golden age of guilds for me

Quanebo - Lordsofchaos - The fallout guild that we made after Assassins fell

Jakhad - Assassins, Outcasts, and Lordsofchaos - Best friend a person could have in the legends series.

Eniseuke (officer that deserved master) - lmfao - The first guild I ever joined. We had the best of times.

Criostal & Afk/bubu - Phoenix - A.k.a. The nicest guild. They were so friendly

Yvonnel - AEO - Second owner of the best

Multibird - Terribad - Not the longest lasting guild but it was fun while it lasted.

Dragonwarior (another officer) - Lordsofchaos and Assassins - Another great officer of the great guilds

Magnus - Guild (it's a guild) - We accomplished making the most famous and powerful guild in the history of SK.

Bilaxman/bienvenue - TCG - The definition of his name is "welcome". I think you could infer that means he's nice and welcoming.

Biznasty - Guild - The founder

Zapoke - Omnipotent - The purity runners. Great times.

Griffinfan - Farming Legends - Great times in this guild. Too bad it's over.

Too many...
    Last edited by Roberto077; 09-27-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

GM: Alrisaia
    Guild: Elite Runners
    Reason: A man of his word. He helped me getting the hardest elite ap's and thanks to him I have improoved as a player alot. Also the professional/mature way he handles ER is something I have never seen before.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jan Habal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Gm: Blak
    Guild: Deviant Misfits
    Reason: He was the one who first helped me get the 90s hauntlet title in our old guild, before DM started, not because he needed it, but because he wanted to help. After following him to DM I've never had a reason to complain, and he's stuck with it through Dms best and lowest days.

I've never been anywhere else besides DM so it would be unfair to compare someone to Blak

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

AF - Vys / Melo
    DM - Ipred and Blak
    Flawless - me ofc..
    Ecstasy - 69 etc - Ctf...
    Credits to Iady

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

GM : blakadder
    Guild: deviant misfits

Reason: my older brother, my one and only GM.. despite being the currect gm.. he'll always be my and our gm.. he is the soul of the guild, a true leader.. a wise man, always pushed me to be better in and outside the game, honored to be my gm.

P.s: stop torturing the arabs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

What TheMiraclebird and Aze said :P ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

blak -the notorious bmb
    ipredator-coz hes the ipredinator!

ftw!
    Last edited by Beelzzebob; 09-27-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Need your very own customized signature made?
    Quality Signatures here at Beelzzebob's Custom Sigshop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

ohhh i have to go for 4 i really cant say less

judgement: darkko. Everything i learned was in that guild. they have strong friendship between theirselfs
    eos: paulsebi. u gotta give credits for this guy taking care of such a huge guild
    DEVIANT MISFITS: BLAKA AND IPRED. my guild ill never leave probably. this is where i fit. guild is amazing n blaka.. gosh i learned much bout life with him, he always inspires me to learn more n more.. such a great master (blaka)
    assasin for hire (shadowbringers): Vietwar (vietwarrior) this guy.... that guild... fairness to the end

<Pride>