Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
I presume that you are referring to this?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-for-this-year

I do think that the game would have been a much more popular game had the suggestions been acted on.

Ok let me put it this way:
The issue right now is that PL has a chicken and egg problem right now. No new good content, no good players, and not earning much revenue for STS. The problem is that every hour of dev time spent on PL is less on AL. But at the same time, AL earns more revenue (for now). The issue is that for PL to take off again, it will need a lot of love from the devs and a lot of new content. The problem is of course, AL earns more.
Yes I was referring to that thread. I agree with you. It needs more attention but isn't getting the attention because it's making less. The chicken egg example is a perfect illustration. Which needs to come first? Attention to get players or players to earn attention. Right now if sts doesn't wanna lose this game entirely they really need to consider giving it and it's loyal players attention. They need to take a few players such as yourself. And I can think of a few more and just simply have them help a little with new content patches and such. It could improve and perhaps SAVE this game.