You have to uninstall you Google chrome just follow the steps im telling you

1. uninstall Google chrome
2. download old version of Google chrome version 26, 25 or 24
3.Install the old version of google chrome and immediately disble auto update of it by..
4. open Chrome and type chrome:/plugins
5. Disable Google update
this is still not enough because Google chrome will silently update itself so.. look at the link http://www.wikihow.com/Completely-Di...-Chrome-Update
or follow me
6.Open the editor by typing "gpedit.msc" into the search button on the start menu and click the resulting link
7.Navigate to User Configuration - Administrative Templates
8.Right click on Administrative Templates, select add/remove templates from menu bar.
9.In the popup box click add button and navigate to where you downloaded the GoogleUpdate.adm file and then click close button
10.You should find a new entry under Local Computer Policy - Computer Configuration - Administrative Templates - Classic Administrative Templates called Google
11.Navigate to Administrative Templates - Google - Google Update - Applications - Google Chrome
12.Right click on Update Policy Override and select edit
13.Click enabled button and in the scrollbar list under Policy choose Updates disabled and click OK
This is still not enough follow me
14. Now you must disable "GoogleUpdate.exe" from system startup. Type msconfig in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open "System Configuration" window. Now go to "Startup" tab and uncheck "GoogleUpdate" from the list.
15.Apply the changes and restart your system.

ok you are following me or no! now we want this application until the end of the world never update itself so the last step is

16. Go to your antivirus and don't give permission for Google installer

Now everyone can enjoy Google Chrome if you follow all my steps, this clever application will never update silently
Enjoy

Found from forum . Credit goes to him .