Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chorba69 View Post
    I'd not suggest adding points to durable. We're not tanks, we're AoE dmg dealers and we should stay behind the warriors. Durable upgrade does not add so much armor because our default Armor stat is extreamly low. If you feel squishy, you should get mythic armor and helm and upgrade them (if you have gold). Also, you should not stay in red areas in boss fights anyways. Just learn how to play vs each mob and which mobs can be stunned, how they attack etc. And always stay behind a warrior because mages cant recieve all the damage and surive.
    Speed stat is not worth anything. I wont explain anything about this because this stat just sucks and points should be spent elsewhere.
    Str is better than dex. Gives you more HP and lets your shield absorb more dmg.
    Have fun!
    Yours and borix's comments are most helpful. Thank you. I was thinking the same thing with speed but will reconsider.

Does anyone have experience with the new magma gear? If so, how does it compare with an upgraded mythic set? <<AHHH! Nevermind. It didn't take long before I found this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-for-mage-atm
    Last edited by neko; 04-11-2014 at 09:20 AM.