Thread: Possibly the solution

Thanks

Default Possibly the solution

Honestly, I think this will improve the game in many ways

Before I jump in to what I think need to be modified, I would like to talk about the problem about this game. I'm sure you know about the difficulty to get pass 500+ trophies. The problem with getting pass 500 trophies is the litmited-resources (I'm sure you know what I mean if you have ever tried to get pass 500 trophies). The difficulty in gaining any resources at about 500-1000 trophies is near-impossible. That's exactly the reason why so many good players in the game got discouraged and purposely drop their trophies down to near-zero to farm because farming resources at near-zero trophy is much much easier. If you look at the leader board, only 100 people in this game have more than 1000 trophy. How messed up is this? Think about how many people play this game and how many people actually think about gaining trophies. Do you see the problem now?

Now possible solutions to fix this, and will probably improve the overall gameplay of BD
    1)Make more level for PVE. As you progress through each level, the difficulty increases and well as the resources.
    2)Resources are reseted every round (meaning you can actually choose to farm that particular level as many times as you would like)
    3)Make PVE farm-able with a small gain in resources each round (of course, the higher the level, the more resources, but you would have to use more troops anyways)

What will this do?
    1)Give people incentive to compete the PVE map
    2)Give people more option to enjoy BD
    3)Help people who got stuck at any trophies range (especially at 500-1000 trophies) because they simply have no way of gaining resource actually be able to farm resources and move forward. Of course, they won't gain a lot from PVE in comparison to PVP.

In conclusion, i think this will make BD a lot more enjoyable in many ways. What do you guys think? let me know

Check out Destroyers <HERE>
    Check out COMMANDERS <HERE>

Thanks

I like you arty, you always think about your members, that why your tribes will be great soon, we have same problem to, i tell all my member who got trophy below 700 trophys and dh 6, go to farm low trophy, after they got dh7 and lv 5 camp, they will go to try reach 1000 trophy, if you push them, they will give up arty if they only had lv 6 dh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arielucie View Post
    if you push them, they will give up arty if they only had lv 6 dh
    This is so true.

It's so hard to push cups at dh6 or lower with only 3 army camps. Not fun either.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chickenjoy View Post
    This is so true.

It's so hard to push cups at dh6 or lower with only 3 army camps. Not fun either.
    Chicken revange me, i have alot free sheep to share, see my dragon statue thats the location

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arielucie View Post
    Chicken revange me, i have alot free sheep to share, see my dragon statue thats the location
    Haha i don't need sheep i have 3 million already. i'll give you trophies for free though when i get a chance to revenge.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chickenjoy View Post
    Haha i don't need sheep i have 3 million already. i'll give you trophies for free though when i get a chance to revenge.
    Lol thank you so much bro, i really need it, lol i have that much to, but my gold low.