Thread: is it worth it?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    I'm saying galaxy tablet 2 because it is the only tablet I can afford that is near me. I searched Nexus 7, iPad mini, galaxy 3, in the store finder for different stores in my area. None of those items are even in a 50 mile radius of the State that I live in. That's why I'm saying galaxy 2.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
    I'd say avoid the galaxy tab 2 at all costs. In my personal experience the touch screen is very unresponsive, you've got to press really hard to get some stuff going sometimes, not to mention it's an overall lackluster display with poor resolution compared to the nexus 7. As I said a few pages back, the new Kindle fire hd that is not out yet/will come out in a few weeks is a great device for only 139$. I think you and many people on this thread are showing an incredible bias to the Kindle tablets. As for having poor support, the new OS the device has just received includes a feature where you can live chat with an assistant to get support on whatever issue you may have. When it comes out it will most likely show up at your local best buy, Walmart, target, etc. Since its a newer device.
    Last edited by OvigorothO; 10-13-2013 at 06:34 AM.