Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return to the past it ll be nice for this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

hahahahaha Oleeeeeee XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Guys stop derailing this thread and use PMs if u have something against each other, or want to give advice How to be a better person or forumer or i dont know....

On topic: i can just say from my personal experience that this season is a lot abt the gear. Last season i was alright using crate legendaries mixed with elite ones and still perform good in arena, however this season when i geared myself up with same quality gear, it was almost impossible for me to fight there. With mythics its really a lot easier. So i think that the gap between legendaries and mythics is bit too much, with only legendaries i struggled a lot.
    Doesnt make sense to me for already mentioned reasons in my previous posts.
    Last edited by Uzii; 10-12-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Guys stop derailing this thread and use PMs if u have something against each other, or want to give advice How to be a better person or forumer or i dont know....

On topic: i can just say from my personal experience that this season is a lot abt the gear. Last season i was alright using crate legendaries mixed with elite ones and still perform good in arena, however this season when i geared myself up with same quality gear, it was almost impossible for me to fight there. With mythics its really a lot easier. So i think that the gap between legendaries and mythics is bit too much, with only legendaries i struggled a lot.
    Doesnt make sense to me for already mentioned reasons in my previous posts.
    As for this, yes, I agree. A fully geared out rogue will have over 50 damage, health, etc vs. a normally geared elite rogue.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Can u guys comment what do u think about upgrade new skills and make the game more strategic and enjoyable?

And put ur ideas please , try to make a constructive replies.

U can be agreed or disagreed but u should answer with respect and consideration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    Can u guys comment what do u think about upgrade new skills and make the game more strategic and enjoyable?

U can be agreed or disagreed but u should answer with respect and consideration.
    The fact is that 4 skills are going to make the game boring very quickly. In PL, there were 12 skills one could use at any time. This allowed for a vast amount of options for skill build, killing tactics, and game-play tactics.

So, as a result, I think AL needs to have its skill tree expanded.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    The fact is that 4 skills are going to make the game boring very quickly. In PL, there were 12 skills one could use at any time. This allowed for a vast amount of options for skill build, killing tactics, and game-play tactics.

So, as a result, I think AL needs to have its skill tree expanded.
    Im agreed Al needs to have it skill tree expand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    Impressive how I see my friends opinions sometimes,I presonaly think the game has evolved so much over the seasons.Every season comes with something new, first 2 seasons where a surprise to all,I don’t think we knew much about it.Season 3 turned out to be more interesting since we had new skills, new pets,hauntlet, pvp….etc.I remember how the use of skills was such a secret, only a few shared theyr build maybe because it started to be competitive.Game is Game after all.

In season 4 and 5 everyone focused on best gear….like Erill sayd.

All the stories are gr8( not to brag but they are)…think about it,u can choose to be a pirate, a demonlord even an ice monster lol …so I give credit to sts because they always bring new things.I don’t think we can return to the past now just wait and see what the next update is about lol

The one thing that bothers me is that “old” players don’t get that much gratitude,because of the myth burst in these last seasons witch made everyone thinking that “ wow he has myth and arcane,hes a pro”.It’s not true…Don’t get me wrong I love to see and meet new people but it bothers me when i see overconfident people showing off items and bragging about theyr stuff.So yea….i think bringing back a strategy game would be more interesting and fun for all.In my opinion the pro’s are the ones who can teach, know how to handle things,know how to say the right things, and don’t expect anything in return…be gratefull with what they have and make an example.
    I don’t get why Alrisaia brought up lb in this topic tbh,is it all have to be lb based?i have nothing against u Al but this came to me a bit dissapointing.

Soooo…back on topic…now that we have the best gear,lets see if the strategy will be back up again, cross fingers and *happy dance* ….going back to pier for a tan , Cyaaa thereee and game on!
    That's my girl
    DAYM ur so freaking sexy. On point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

AL is past it's prime

There are too many crate openers now, like overflow. Back in the day when crates were 500 gold each no one cared because we weren't used to really good gear. I know some people that started off as a twink, buying around 600 plat and turning it into gold to buy twink gear and pets. As they progressed in their pvp swag, they take the path of an endgamer and simply turn more plat into gold, buy crates, open them. Now that's mulla.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Oh and, off-topic: how many of you regret not buying 26542585263 crates when they were worth 400-500 gold (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All i am asking is reduce the cost for opening locked.
    And 1 guy, on this thread mentioned about having to pay for another character slot for same account. This IMO is ridiculous. What can be acceptable is sts can charge platinum to players for more than 3 slots; first 3 slots being free. Same goes for remaining characters.
    For PvP, mythic players dominates it, leaving players like me to miss the fun. What should be done is create separate pvp arena for mythic and normal players. In this way everyone can enjoy.

But overall i truly love this game.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmG77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    All i wish for christmas is all crates and chests be removed and let the items inside be actually farmable, not a gamble. Also at least one more skill.....thanks you
    Yes i know someone will complain how they actually like the crates/chests idea but imo best gear shouldnt be gambled for, it should be worked for
    100% agree

AL IGN:Hnakkur
    ~Even more prouder than eskimöse offi~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I thought this thread is all about going back in time, during Vili, Himingleva andUller's era.

Maybe make this as an expansion.
    Last edited by rivet; 10-16-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hnakkur View Post
    All i wish for christmas is all crates and chests be removed and let the items inside be actually farmable, not a gamble. Also at least one more skill.....thanks you
    Yes i know someone will complain how they actually like the crates/chests idea but imo best gear shouldnt be gambled for, it should be worked for

100% agree
    i agree too.. theys need be a ''mytic'' and arcane items farmable items bcus we can get too. but this items only can buy with gold but FARM gold is very very hard for get 35m?? lol i need play maybe 1 year all the days and all the time for got it with farming..

but i know sts never going to put this items farmable bcus theys want more and more..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I agree with Apollo. It's just the fact that you get four skill slots max, and from the start (first four levels) you can fill 'em up. The whole journey you are stuck with these four skills: getting to know them, analyzing their potential and taking advantage of their benefits. This is short-lived and players can easily be accompanied to their skills in a matter of days, which is not very long. Sure there are respecs, but the eight active skills are not much of an adventure and most of the time, you ignore around three of them and only like noodling with 4 or 5. Story and gameplay are pretty in-dept now, kudos to that. But kind of boring using the same 4 skills, same auto-attack, weapons that do the same attack animation, throughout the whole gameplay experience. Great game though.

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

in my opinion ,just make more skills , like pocket legend which gives 8 slots for the skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:1295856
    Also for new skills im sure next expansion will have em seeing as by.now.you can pretty much toss skill points willy nilly
    As for the game getting to be a bore as someone said, yes it is. I dont feel the.depth sam is mentioning and i know pl had more flavour and freshness (what do i mean had it still does) and thats why if you dont see me on al pathetically trying to make money, im on pl pvpin with my 12 skills
    I thought Thren would appreciate this poat so i highlighted it in the email when I sent it to her. This is her response:

The truth is strong in this one. >_>
    I agree completely!
    Kaytar

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I hope STS ll update more skills , its obvious the game ll be more enjoyable with more skills.

Ty for the constructive replies guys.

I think the gear should be a little bonus , and skills should be the more important thing in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

New skills would make a huge different imo, however there should be no such thing as more skills slots. My little phone screen is barely breathing with 4.

It isn't illigal to have 5 skills and switch either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

I hope STS ll update more skills , its obvious the game ll be more enjoyable with more skills.

Ty for the constructive replies guys.

I think the gear should be a little bonus , and skills should be the more important thing in game.
    As the Level cap increases and more skill points become available, I'm guessing they will have to either increase passive caps, or introduce a few new skills into the mix.

What I'd like to see however, is Skill Loadout functions similar to the Equipment Loadout screens.

Currently I use 6 skills for farming. I swap out 2 skills at a boss for 2 different ones. I find nothing wrong with this as in most MMOs you have certain skills loaded up on your screen at any one time, while you may have pages worth of skills to choose from, the most common ones you use will remain on page 1, etc...

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Moderator - Inactive KahunaJake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Please remember to follow forum guidelines in posting. Keep the discussion on topic and constructive.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com