Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return to the past it ll be nice for this game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Default Return to the past it ll be nice for this game

Ok the point of this thread is:

-In season 1,2 and maybe 3 to be one of the best players , u needed to have nice skills and nice build.

-In season 4 and 5 o be one of the best players, u need to have the best gear and thats all.

-My conclusion ( its just my opinion , u can have same opinion or different , it doesnt matter , I respect all opinions) : Maybe (in my opinion) the game ll be more enjoyable if sts update new skills and doing the game to be the best player u need awesome skill strategy, not be the best for have the best gear.

What do u think guys or devs?

(sorry for my english maybe I write wrong something but u can catch mi idea)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Mythics = Auto win IMO.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i agree. this game are going very bored.. its the same all the days Go to same maps all the day and try to get something NOW cost 30k

farming are destroyed.

merchant its very hard if u don't have money

Open locked its hard

and all on this game NEED MONEY

MONEY FOR PETS, Money For chest, Money for ''vanity'', Money for SLOTS fk u need MONEY FOR CREATE A NEW CHARACTER on same acc..

this game its all for money is exagerating..

i think sts need put a new expansion but not for more LV UP.

I'm bored just lv up and farm..

we need Player vs player 1v1 on all citys, more skills, more fun..

just the arena its bored. the same maps are bored. we need continents war maybe sts can create a enemy continent.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

My point focus in skills strategy , I think it ll be nice if we can a lot of skills to choose , the players ll need more strategy , for example I have an idea , u can choose one skill and this skill have upgrades proc/stats/traps/etc.

When u open this upgrade u have more subupgrades in this upgrade and ur skills based in the skill u choose , that ll be a more diferent strategies for players , now we have a few skills , and a lot of players seems equal.

Also more variety to custom avatar like colour skin, more hair more details in face , more vanities.

This changes I think ll be the game more cool and enjoyable. ( its my opinion)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Season 1 and 2 will always seem to be the best, (nostalgia aside) cause the game was still in its "Get em' hooked" phase. The only advantage of plat buyers that time was more auction and inventory slots and even acquired elixirs from Shazbot and Klaas only ran its time when you're in maps.

But this game will never go back to that phase, cause they got a lot of payers..I mean players now. End of the day, this is a business, no matter what fantasies or illusions we may have. But yeah, I miss those days too.
    I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy saving mode.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parnasofication For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree this game became money matters well still fun but please make some upda.tes like x2 itemdrops

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

You always need the best gear. In the earlier seasons the game was so short that getting that best gear was pretty easy. Now that there is more depth to the game, keeping your gear on top to have a shot of being on top is more difficult. That is just part of growing up. Overall, I would say the game is much better now that it has a deeper and more interesting PvE story path.

I can understand where you are coming from, but I think it's a bit of wishful thinking. If anything, if we returned to the days of the Dead City expansion, for example, then people would be complaining that the game was too short and too easy instead.

Hopefully you can see my perspective.

Best regards,
    Samhayne
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

About that^ I'd say its much easier to keep ur gear on top by just opening plat crates. I liked the game when u farmed for ur gear and earned it the hard way, instead of purchasing platinum and opening locked crates.
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xbuddyjosh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    You always need the best gear. In the earlier seasons the game was so short that getting that best gear was pretty easy. Now that there is more depth to the game, keeping your gear on top to have a shot of being on top is more difficult. That is just part of growing up. Overall, I would say the game is much better now that it has a deeper and more interesting PvE story path.

I can understand where you are coming from, but I think it's a bit of wishful thinking. If anything, if we returned to the days of the Dead City expansion, for example, then people would be complaining that the game was too short and too easy instead.

Best regards,
    Samhayne
    BTW The story so far is great, I still take my time and read what the quest NPC has to say (from time to time :P). In my "opinion" though, Season 1 and 2 made me feel like I really was on an adventure. That feeling where you're playing a console RPG, if you get what I mean. I can't seem to pinpoint what made me feel different (crates aside), but yeah, it could just be nostalgia kickin' up a notch.
    I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy saving mode.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Best regards,
    Samhayne
    i understand u but the game is not best now (after shuyal) now i think its bored because farming are very very slow and merchant too.. anyone wanna buy the items u farm from bael. i got a good ring from bael lv 36 and i have put it on auction 8-10times first time 600k second 500 and last 150k (and another people on 500k) and i never sell it i try to sell many items i get from bael/locked and i never sell it. because anyone want this items just the archon ring or mytic..

i'm not a platinum use i never pay for plat and i think this is bad because if u don't pay u need play all the days for many many time. because u can't open locked..

comercy on game is bad, farming is bad, pvp is bored..

another example for got nemesio u need farm coins for 25 days for get 1 and how much u can sell it? 60k? LOL 60k every 25 days is nothing..

colton 50 days for get it. 180k very bad..

maybe hauntlet and story tokens can be a ''tradable'' coin and u can sell it maybe if u go to hauntlet u can farm better than ''elite'' now because malison cost 90k now and is not fast to get it.. its my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

My idea, make all quest to give more gold average 10k & above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

After shuyal expansion. Alot my friend quitted this. Not sure y. Maybe its getting bored.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickaizoku For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nickaizoku View Post
    After shuyal expansion. Alot my friend quitted this. Not sure y. Maybe its getting bored.
    same here my friends left the game after shuyal because is bored now.. and now i play ocasionaly i never farm very bored now.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xXz21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Interesting. I spend quite a lot of time in the game and I don't feel bored at all. I think you all guys forget the social aspect of the game. Often I just stand in the GH and chat with the guildies and we have lots of fun.

I agree with you that end game pvp is a top-gear issue. I would like to spend more time in pvp but because our guild is primarily elite farming guild, I can't respec for pvp 5 times in a day because being an officer, I am expected to run with guildies and coach the newbies in elite maps.

Elite maps are much more about skills, team and team strategy. There are very few maps which are difficult to finish with moderate gear, e.g. Ashral Tower, because beating enraged Inan is, say, challenging

On the other hand (and perhaps this would deserve a separate thread) I feel a bit sorry for the warriors. Top-geared mages now clearly rule the game and although I would expect that the tough Shuyal minions would REQUIRE a tank in the party, it is not so. Standing in the goo and holding aggro, tank must spam tons of pots, if he dies, the party usually dies within 3 seconds. As for the Shuyal bosses (except perhaps Inan), tank is not needed, because you need either long range (Ferry) or high DPS output (Overgrowth).

I hope that the upcoming updates will bring back the need for warriors. In our guild there is almost no warrior that would not switch to a DPS toon.

But I don't want to hijack this thread and so back to topic. If you find this game boring, you probably play without goals - farming Filthy rich title, farming myth set, getting all PvE APs, farming for arcane pet (my current goal after I get Orbital for my kid) or even making it to the leaderboard. Also, you probably don't have community that you would love to return to every day.

My two plats
    Last edited by KingMartin; 10-11-2013 at 01:43 AM.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Scrolled to the bottom to say just what you did in your last paragraph King.

I would also like to add that no matter what content is added people will always come and go from the game. I won't always put individual players leaving the game on the shoulders of stg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I'm with puntus point of view, but yesterday I was surprised and faithful when I see a post showing something like customizing and upgradeable options in equipment.... something with colors.

I would like more skills, new good pets in hauntlet and story tokens adventure and reasonable gold economy in game... not possible wasting hours farming for nothing for 30k.

Not easy for sts, I'm sure they have a lot of discussions about it. Be careful... fashion things for rich people last short, and when it happens you need that real core gammers will be still in game. It's sane for game maintaining all player classes.

Cya in game!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

A lot of comments going out of topic , I didnt said this game is boring, I only explain another way to enjoy more this game.

When I said return to the past in title thread , I didnt mean delete story quests or maps.

To improve this game isnt necessary delete nothing , im agree with ur arguments Sam (dev) , but my point isnt going in this way.

I think if u upgrade more skills and doing battles more strategy ( doing more importNt skills than gear ) this game ll be more enjoyable.

Also more details to customize avatars ( when I starting a game of rol , I like details in avatar , like skin colour , colour eyes , type of face , more hairs, etc) , also more vanities , coz a lot of players seems equal.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Anyway Sts did and do a nice job with this game , the prove is a lot of people playing AL.

But I only see this problem in game , I prefer to be one of the best players when u need to focus in ur skills not in ur gear , or one combination with both, Im full mythic and have 16100Ap so im not bored the game like Kingmartin said , I only wanna explain my ideas to try improve the game. I think its not fair actual system for unlucky players , thats why I prupose this ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Having the best gear in the two firsts seasons wasn't so easy... I made about 2k Elite Jarl runs for complete my set....
    Now: in chests: you can't have "good" stuff... So, making money is impossible without paying!
    It was really better before... the game start to be boring... If it continue, most of the oldest players will quit the game, some players already left the game and STS will be competed and defeated on Mobile's MMO "competition"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

All i wish for christmas is all crates and chests be removed and let the items inside be actually farmable, not a gamble. Also at least one more skill.....thanks you
    Yes i know someone will complain how they actually like the crates/chests idea but imo best gear shouldnt be gambled for, it should be worked for
    Also for new skills im sure next expansion will have em seeing as by.now.you can pretty much toss skill points willy nilly
    As for the game getting to be a bore as someone said, yes it is. I dont feel the.depth sam is mentioning and i know pl had more flavour and freshness (what do i mean had it still does) and thats why if you dont see me on al pathetically trying to make money, im on pl pvpin with my 12 skills
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 10-11-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized