Thread: It's been fun..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default It's been fun..

Goodbye PL. I'm leaving for good. It's been fun ever since the day I got my iPad on the December of 2010, and will always have a place in my mind. If you're wondering why I'm leaving, it is because I have lost interest in the game and it is time to move on. The following is a list of friends that have always stuck up for me (no specific order). If I left you out, please PM me. Thank you StG for making a great game.

Soul - Chris, the best older brother ever! :')

iStasher - Probably the best PL friend ever. You helped me with a bucketload of things and you're a haker behr. Cya in O&C!

Sus - A great friend/brother.

Reun - Can make me laugh despite anything going on and always willing to help.

Shelby - The best! Always was fun to hang out with you and PvPing together.

MightyMicah - When it comes to PvPing together, you are awesome! You're always friendly to enthusiastic new players (not the raging, cussing ones), great at PvP, open to suggestions and trying out uncommon specs, and have a great, optimistic personality.

Micah - (Sryyoulose) It was fun playing with you when I was 51! :P I don't know where you went though.

Trenton - Even though we argued, you're still a great friend.

Scary - Mrscarybeary that is. I met you when I did 50 with zombie. You're so nice to me and always halping me level.

Kaymen - (Lost, Demonic, Vohcab) You're fun to hang out with and make me laugh. You're one of da founding 18 birds! :3

Jake - (Gaanikeejr) Trolling buddy! xD

Devilkiwi - You're really nice and always willing to help. Thanks for everything.

Jake - (Yumalicious) Me, you, and Trenton would hang out together. Was fun! :3

Starxlegend/Thevvarior - My idol. I pretty much worshipped you. It sucks that you quit. 55 bird was really fun with you around.

Zombie - 50 mages together a while back. :3

Shadowstar - You're a helpful friend, helping me when I get teamed, and you're like the second 51 rhino I've ever seen! ^_^

Will - (Ghost) I helped you a little with 35 bear!

Lovefornone - Since I'm leaving, you're the bes 40 hammer rhino now.

Floats - You're a narb! Jk I'll miss ya bro.

I'll miss you all. I might check PL about once every 3 weeks or so just to say hi.

Goodbye~!
    -Josh
    Last edited by OverkillED; 10-14-2013 at 03:04 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post: