Thread: Anybody playing Celtic Heroes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Default Anybody playing Celtic Heroes?

Just started playing the other day. around level 50 right now on my warrior. Gwydion server, IGN is Tampwns =P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Played it long ago... the graphics were really bad back then and there were rarely people on the server. Did anything change?

If you are interested in mobile MMOs then check out "Lands of Ammox" and "Albion online". Two great looking upcoming MMORPGs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twink View Post
    Played it long ago... the graphics were really bad back then and there were rarely people on the server. Did anything change?

If you are interested in mobile MMOs then check out "Lands of Ammox" and "Albion online". Two great looking upcoming MMORPGs.
    Same here. It totally sucked! After O&C came out I couldn't return. After awhile I quit O&C as well. Now I just do Dungeon Hunter 4 and occasionally PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

It's actually pretty fun. I enjoy it more than oac right now. They're having a new engine made for it. Should be hugely improving graphics and game play. Its probably my main mobile mmo that I'm playing right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    It's actually pretty fun. I enjoy it more than oac right now. They're having a new engine made for it. Should be hugely improving graphics and game play. Its probably my main mobile mmo that I'm playing right now.
    Is that so? I may check it out then, if they get a new engine. The only thing that made me dislike it before was the feeling of zero mobility. I just can't stand slow graphics in a game. I don't mind bad graphics, but slow ones are a pain haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I used to play Celtic Heroes, but I took my hiatus from it several months ago because I became busy. I might pick it back up later
    I visited it last week though and there were many new interesting updates they added while I was away.
    I agree, it's a fun game Great graphics too *thumbs up*

IGN: Liana
    World: Belenus
    ARIKRAUID -- ROGUE LVL 36
    <<Epitome of Silentkill>>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twink View Post
    ^ I must check these out @_@

I've also heard that Avabel Online is pretty good for mobile/tablet mmo games, though I haven't had the chance to look at it myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Yeah, i got to 53 so far on my warrior, my only issue is if you want to level at a decent speed at all they kind of FORCE you to buy their plat and buy elixers (or grind endlessly for money to buy elixers off other players).

I'll likely hold off playing until the new engine is out and see what we see after that.

'till then i'll be playing my usual PC MMO's (Rift/Asheron's Call) as well as Order & Chaos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Yeah, i got to 53 so far on my warrior, my only issue is if you want to level at a decent speed at all they kind of FORCE you to buy their plat and buy elixers (or grind endlessly for money to buy elixers off other players).

I'll likely hold off playing until the new engine is out and see what we see after that.

'till then i'll be playing my usual PC MMO's (Rift/Asheron's Call) as well as Order & Chaos.
    ^ yeah, the leveling took SOO long, which was another reason i took a break from it. Grinding was painfully slow without those elixers :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~ARI~ View Post
    ^ yeah, the leveling took SOO long, which was another reason i took a break from it. Grinding was painfully slow without those elixers :P
    yea for sure! thats why i went back to OAC, it's a lot easier to level without the elixers. I'm 50 on my ranger, and 26 on my warrior now, but ive started a Mendel Monk and hes like 16 or something, hes awesome :P