Thread: Is platinum tied to in-game account or iTunes account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Is platinum tied to in-game account or iTunes account?

I recently got scammed out of a $15 iTunes Gift Card. The guy who sold it to me said he was going to call it in and say it was stolen, and get my iTunes account banned. I was wondering will I be able to make a new iTunes account and log into my in-game account, or will I never be able to play my account again?

There is a good shot I won't be banned since I provided Apple with pictures and everything but I am curious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I believe they aren't connected cause i've used my itunes account to pay for plat on 3 different accounts
    lvl45-Archer-Gwippy-lvl45-Bear-Renkai-lvl45-Enchantress-Archnai-lvl19-One Hit KO bird-Twinxy-lvl47-Bear-Untha-lvl39-Enchantress-Lietei
    lvl25-bird-villo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gwippy View Post
    I believe they aren't connected cause i've used my itunes account to pay for plat on 3 different accounts
    Thank you for this information. I was worried that I would lose my account because of accusations and I would end up just waiting for Android release to make a new account. I guess I will just never buy Gift Cards anymore and stick with the Android Market and PayPal.