Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-10-24 Content Update (133499)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

first of all ,im a newer player ,and i do understand how some vets may be mad about the Halloween update , however as for me im glad this happen ,i can get a pet ,or some cool vanities ,that otherwise cost over a million coins. im not a rich person ,nor do i intend to support sts , i have learned my lesson on sl ,so for me this works just fine, but i would say to bad for all you merchs, but perhaps this serves you right for being so greedy .On another note , i may be a new player on dl ,but was in sts games since sl. and you guys should know that sts no longer cares about pl,sl,dl, there fourth baby is all they care about .while we are here complaining they already have a new update coming next month for al. also word is sl will no longer be on apple, only in androids devices . Cant you guys see the developers already know ,what reaction they will get from players ,that has been playing for over a year ,they want you guys to stop playing dl, so they can really treat dl ,like us old sl players ,at least you got a new red wisp,we got nothing new for sl, at all. You see they do this to force you guys to al , So for all you guys that have dl and al accounts ,that's exactly what they want ,less time on dl ,and more time on al ,does nothing but give them a better reason to forget about dl , So for all you guys that have left pl,sl,dl for al ,have fun there while you can ,its only a matter of time before sts , treats you ,like a bald headed step child too
    Last edited by anabot; 10-27-2013 at 11:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anabot For This Useful Post: