Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

This will make who wanna level up do this instead and QUICK bored.
    No one do pet leveling runs if this happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    80 pets? Why will you level all pets to capped level anyway? You won't level up your deary, cerella, squash to capp level. Will you?
    well i've levelled all those pets to level 30, for all my 3 characters, and yes i gave up, i'm sick of leveling same things again and again

You need to buy pets for each characters. If you have 4 characters, you will buy good pets 4 times. What does this mean? More buyers. If your terrible idea comes true (it will not ever anyway), people will buy those pets for one time and use them in every character, make new characters any day and will not have to worry buying pets again.
    If you are too lazy to level up your pets don't make more character, simple as that!!!

Soon you will come up with the idea that player's level/exps should be stashable. Means if you have one capped character , you should be able to start new character from level 41. "If you have 5 characters its so annoying leveling up those other 4 characters again just like leveling pet is annoying, right?"
    leveling 3 dearys to level 41 is very different with leveling mage, rogue, and warrior to level 41, and i've never complained when capping all those 3, and guess what, when making my previous two characters i farmed all the eggs by using my capped character, it's almost ridiculous to buy farm-able by myself pet more than once, and did you read my first (edited long time ago) post? i said if people complaining of 'no buyers' or 'less buyers', devs should keep pet's level shared between toon, but not the 'unlocked' status

Quote Originally Posted by Syberg View Post
    Only person who is going to LBs would level up all the pets and I really do not think that someone would level them all on all alts, since every class have the best pets to owe (for example talon is not that good for warrior, but for rogue its really good!)
    very true, that's why it won't hurt much to share pets' level/exp between toons

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    This will make who wanna level up do this instead and QUICK bored.
    No one do pet leveling runs if this happen.
    well, i think devs made each pets has pretty much same level requirements with toons, so, how come leveling 80 x 3 pets (almost the same with leveling 80 x 3 toons??) is a quick process? and actually the most boring part is leveling same things again and again for at least 3 times, this is the one that i don't want to do the most

thank you all , keep this thread bounced okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you have caped character its already 5x times easier to level up pet (its same as you would run maps with higher level player - it gives more xp). So 3 Deary pets are easier to level up when you are caped :-)
    And why do you level up Deary? There is no achievement for pets levels, so thats means its your choise to level up or to not.
    I believe you "caped" Guapo and other basic pets too? Oh good work, but why? Really, just ask yourself why you doing it, and problem will be solved!
    STS not asking to level up any pets at all (you can just leave pet in stable at begining of the game), so why they should add this weird thing into game? Do not you think its better to make new cap or event?
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    well i've levelled all those pets to level 30, for all my 3 characters, and yes i gave up, i'm sick of leveling same things again and again
    Lol why do you level all your pets to level 30? Why do you level up your Deary? There is no gain by that!!! No Achievement, no banner. Is it only your love and affection to see capped useless pets? If it is, don't complain for doing that though!!!

leveling 3 dearys to level 41 is very different with leveling mage, rogue, and warrior to level 41, and i've never complained when capping all those 3, and guess what, when making my previous two characters i farmed all the eggs by using my capped character, it's almost ridiculous to buy farm-able by myself pet more than once, and did you read my first (edited long time ago) post? i said if people complaining of 'no buyers' or 'less buyers', devs should keep pet's level shared between toon, but not the 'unlocked' status
    Leveling 3 dearys to 41? Omg what did I read? Who in this earth will do that? Please don't say you actually did!!!
    And its only your view. Leveling pet is annoying for you cool, but you are the one who try to level up even useless pets!
    I didn't say it is the same thing leveling pets and leveling toons, but since you came up with this awkward idea that leveling pet is annoying, who knows if you won't come up with leveling toon is annoying aswel.
    You don't have to worry about leveling your pets, just use your best pet when you play the game, he will level up to 41 eventually and oh guess what you also farm the eggs while leveling your pets just like leveling your toons!
    Its not ridiculous to buy same pet more than once.
    ITS A SIMPLE RULE, YOU NEED MORE USAGE OF A PET IN OTHER TOON? BUY MORE EGG!!!

well, i think devs made each pets has pretty much same level requirements with toons, so, how come leveling 80 x 3 pets (almost the same with leveling 80 x 3 toons??) is a quick process? and actually the most boring part is leveling same things again and again for at least 3 times, this is the one that i don't want to do the most

It is boring for you not for me. I don't play to level up pets, I just play the maps to farm to run and pets level up eventually. Guess what I have at least 5-6 pets of level 41. Never was bored. It would be so silly level 13 twink killing people in pvp with level 41 samael -.-
    You are welcome this useless idea won't come to live with even thousand bumps anyway lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Ok, try this solution:
    Dude, if you want to get great Passive ability Pet, then level up the pet, IF you dont want to get useless Passive and useless happiness bonus, THEN dont level up the pet.
    Last edited by Xeusx; 07-15-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syberg View Post
    If you have caped character its already 5x times easier to level up pet (its same as you would run maps with higher level player - it gives more xp). So 3 Deary pets are easier to level up when you are caped :-)
    And why do you level up Deary? There is no achievement for pets levels, so thats means its your choise to level up or to not.
    I believe you "caped" Guapo and other basic pets too? Oh good work, but why? Really, just ask yourself why you doing it, and problem will be solved!
    STS not asking to level up any pets at all (you can just leave pet in stable at begining of the game), so why they should add this weird thing into game? Do not you think its better to make new cap or event?
    nah i didn't capped those pets... i leveled those pets for no particular reason though, i just love maxing things, including useless ones. we should also question devs why did they release so many pets yet not all of them are useful? and i honestly think that it is not weird to have combined stable, considering a pet is as same as a toon (having level, skills, etc) just like sharing toons in an account, why don't they do it for pet too?

Lol why do you level all your pets to level 30? Why do you level up your Deary? There is no gain by that!!! No Achievement, no banner. Is it only your love and affection to see capped useless pets? If it is, don't complain for doing that though!!!

Leveling 3 dearys to 41? Omg what did I read? Who in this earth will do that? Please don't say you actually did!!!
    And its only your view. Leveling pet is annoying for you cool, but you are the one who try to level up even useless pets!
    I didn't say it is the same thing leveling pets and leveling toons, but since you came up with this awkward idea that leveling pet is annoying, who knows if you won't come up with leveling toon is annoying aswel.
    You don't have to worry about leveling your pets, just use your best pet when you play the game, he will level up to 41 eventually and oh guess what you also farm the eggs while leveling your pets just like leveling your toons!
    Its not ridiculous to buy same pet more than once.
    ITS A SIMPLE RULE, YOU NEED MORE USAGE OF A PET IN OTHER TOON? BUY MORE EGG!!!

It is boring for you not for me. I don't play to level up pets, I just play the maps to farm to run and pets level up eventually. Guess what I have at least 5-6 pets of level 41. Never was bored. It would be so silly level 13 twink killing people in pvp with level 41 samael -.-
    You are welcome this useless idea won't come to live with even thousand bumps anyway lol
    you're right, but i think it is a suggestion which will give more positive effect than negative ones,

and i agree, with the current system, leveling useless pet is never useful, the point that i said was annoying and boring in leveling pet is leveling same pet for different toons, i already stopped doing that though, i'm doing what you also do, focused on several pets only. and i still find it ridiculous to buy pets that can be farmed easily by myself.

you don't play to level up pets? then what do you do after the event ended? for the twink case, low level pvp is already dominated with old players, right? considering how expensive twink gears are (definitely not affordable for new players). It is meant to be like that... old players with level 41 samael dominated twink? well deserved for him/her, since it is not easy to get and level up samael until 41... but if you really read my first post, i said if community will complain about this, i suggested each pets' status (passive, AA's strength, dmg, and crit) should be capped according to character's level.

Ok, try this solution:
    Dude, if you want to get great Passive ability Pet, then level up the pet, IF you dont want to get useless Passive and useless happiness bonus, THEN dont level up the pet.
    thank you for the solution, but it won't hurt if we can combine the stable, right? and i'm pretty sure, combining pet stable will motivate players to play more, maxing even their useless pets, STS will definitely like players to keep playing even when there is no event, right?

thank you all, let's keep this thread bumped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

nah i didn't capped those pets... i leveled those pets for no particular reason though, i just love maxing things, including useless ones. we should also question devs why did they release so many pets yet not all of them are useful? and i honestly think that it is not weird to have combined stable, considering a pet is as same as a toon (having level, skills, etc) just like sharing toons in an account, why don't they do it for pet too?

you're right, but i think it is a suggestion which will give more positive effect than negative ones,

and i agree, with the current system, leveling useless pet is never useful, the point that i said was annoying and boring in leveling pet is leveling same pet for different toons, i already stopped doing that though, i'm doing what you also do, focused on several pets only. and i still find it ridiculous to buy pets that can be farmed easily by myself.
    You make no sense!!! If you love leveling up your pets then why leveling pet annoys you ??? -.-
    And sts did release all those pets per seasons.... and a new comer can't afford the best pets like slags samael so they can buy cheap and good pets. They don't level them up to 41 when they get better pets anyway ... leveling Deary to 41? Well you are the only one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Combining pet stable won't motivate players. They will just get mad!!! Only the newcomer or people who don't have money to buy pets will be happy -.-

There are so many people who bought 3 samael or glacian on 3 toons, i have slags on each of my toon. Will all be refunded the golds and plats they spended? No.

Farming egg is always one of the most stable way to earn golds and this idea of your will just ruin egg prices!!!
    I wonder people makes countless threads on how bad is arcane economy going, nothing to farm nothing to sell for good price and blame sts, when its only us to blame .... those desperate sellers dropping prices in auctions fast and ideas like this to limit the number of egg buyers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

You make no sense!!! If you love leveling up your pets then why leveling pet annoys you ??? -.-
    And sts did release all those pets per seasons.... and a new comer can't afford the best pets like slags samael so they can buy cheap and good pets. They don't level them up to 41 when they get better pets anyway ... leveling Deary to 41? Well you are the only one
    i said leveling same pet again and again that annoys me the most, well newcomer can't get those pets, so what's your point? @_@

Combining pet stable won't motivate players. They will just get mad!!! Only the newcomer or people who don't have money to buy pets will be happy -.-

There are so many people who bought 3 samael or glacian on 3 toons, i have slags on each of my toon. Will all be refunded the golds and plats they spended? No.

Farming egg is always one of the most stable way to earn golds and this idea of your will just ruin egg prices!!!
    I wonder people makes countless threads on how bad is arcane economy going, nothing to farm nothing to sell for good price and blame sts, when its only us to blame .... those desperate sellers dropping prices in auctions fast and ideas like this to limit the number of egg buyers.
    farming eggs is the most stable way to earn golds? you farm shadowlurk? great... if you do, i can guess that people who's buying your eggs more than once probably some of the richest players in AL, which can actually farm it themselves, normal players will only buy one for their main... for unfarmable eggs, it is just right what you said, it is sellers who have the power to control market...

for refunding problems, it is definitely a problem... but i think since plat exclusive pets are bought with real money, i think it also should be bound to a person, an account, refunding plats to these exclusive plat buyers is something that must be done if they have complaint about it for gold buyers like me (yes, i also bought several mythic eggs), i honestly don't find it a problem at all if sts doesn't refund those...

and, did you read my first post, sir? i said if people are complaining how eggs market will down, pet's level should be shared but not the 'unlocked' status, did you get what i were written, sir? so second or third toon will still need to buy the egg to unlock pets, even if the first toon already have it, what is shared is the pets' level

it will motivate players to play more, since you can find the end of maxing all pets, currently it is (almost) endless, with new pets introduced every new events, so people choose to ignore unused pets, and people will probably try to do low level pvp-ing more, because old players have more to inherit to twinks

thank you, always keep this thread bumped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Even if only the level is shared, this still wouldn't work. Imagine a L13 twink with a level 41 pet that cuts 260 HP per hit. Not quite fair to those without a L41 main account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Even if only the level is shared, this still wouldn't work. Imagine a L13 twink with a level 41 pet that cuts 260 HP per hit. Not quite fair to those without a L41 main account.
    Imagine if a rogue level 2 fighting sorcerer level 1 with level 41 Samael.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

i said leveling same pet again and again that annoys me the most, well newcomer can't get those pets, so what's your point? @_@
    You said Why do sts release those useless pets if u don't cap level them. So I said those are for newcomers when they poor. Get the point? -.-

farming eggs is the most stable way to earn golds? you farm shadowlurk? great... if you do, i can guess that people who's buying your eggs more than once probably some of the richest players in AL, which can actually farm it themselves, normal players will only buy one for their main... for unfarmable eggs, it is just right what you said, it is sellers who have the power to control market...

for refunding problems, it is definitely a problem... but i think since plat exclusive pets are bought with real money, i think it also should be bound to a person, an account, refunding plats to these exclusive plat buyers is something that must be done if they have complaint about it for gold buyers like me (yes, i also bought several mythic eggs), i honestly don't find it a problem at all if sts doesn't refund those...

and, did you read my first post, sir? i said if people are complaining how eggs market will down, pet's level should be shared but not the 'unlocked' status, did you get what i were written, sir? so second or third toon will still need to buy the egg to unlock pets, even if the first toon already have it, what is shared is the pets' level

it will motivate players to play more, since you can find the end of maxing all pets, currently it is (almost) endless, with new pets introduced every new events, so people choose to ignore unused pets, and people will probably try to do low level pvp-ing more, because old players have more to inherit to twinks

thank you, always keep this thread bumped
    Why shadowlurk? Aren't there any good pets to farm? Lol there are so many idk why you pointed one pet out.
    And btw no one intend to level up all the pets to cap level. At least I don't wish to!!!
    Pet level should be shared not the unlocked stats!! What's the point in it? Who wants a level 41 pets with level 13 stats in their level 13 toons? Why not just keep the way it is now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

*Samael killed everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    well, then cap the stats to L13 too, let the pets' level be kept, but stats are changed according to toon's level

cap the stats then

You said Why do sts release those useless pets if u don't cap level them. So I said those are for newcomers when they poor. Get the point? -.-

Why shadowlurk? Aren't there any good pets to farm? Lol there are so many idk why you pointed one pet out.
    And btw no one intend to level up all the pets to cap level. At least I don't wish to!!!
    Pet level should be shared not the unlocked stats!! What's the point in it? Who wants a level 41 pets with level 13 stats in their level 13 toons? Why not just keep the way it is now?
    well, do you use spitfire/wurmtongue as your MAIN pet? if no, is the price affordable for newcomers?

any other pets worth farmed (to be sold) except that nowadays? then tell me one...

you said you don't wish to cap all pets right? it is useless, and the concept of having not sharing the stable make it become even more pointless to do, that's why combining stables motivate others (okay, not you) to play more, and the best thing from it is no one will get hurt

well of course for 'fairness' you were talking about how samael L41 will kill everyone

*Samael killed everyone
    yes it will

thank you all, keep em bumped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

well, then cap the stats to L13 too, let the pets' level be kept, but stats are changed according to toon's level

cap the stats then

well, do you use spitfire/wurmtongue as your MAIN pet? if no, is the price affordable for newcomers?

any other pets worth farmed (to be sold) except that nowadays? then tell me one...

you said you don't wish to cap all pets right? it is useless, and the concept of having not sharing the stable make it become even more pointless to do, that's why combining stables motivate others (okay, not you) to play more, and the best thing from it is no one will get hurt

well of course for 'fairness' you were talking about how samael L41 will kill everyone

yes it will

Lol you are trying to say just because I don't use spitfire or wurmtongue, it should be affordable for newcomers or it should be capped!!!! Guess what I don't use them not because they are not capped but because they are not any of my use. Why I have them? I think its cool to have pets in stable!!! And different pets have different uses!!! I hardly care about what level are they.
    If you choose level 10 prance over level 41 Deary in elite trindin, idk why you re so much into exps. You gotta work hard to get some. You need higher level pets? Go level them up. You can't level up same pets in other toons? Its your laziness and your problem just don't make lots of characters then!!!
    If you have combined stable useless pets still will be useless -.- you will use almost same pet in every toons .. level 1 using level 41 pet how lame. Idk how one can come up with these ideas!!

And about egg price, forget this pet that pet bla bla, if pet stable is combined pets will be like one time buy for all toons = dramatically decreases the number of buyers and price drops!! Is it so hard to understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Lol you are trying to say just because I don't use spitfire or wurmtongue, it should be affordable for newcomers or it should be capped!!!! Guess what I don't use them not because they are not capped but because they are not any of my use. Why I have them? I think its cool to have pets in stable!!! And different pets have different uses!!! I hardly care about what level are they.
    If you choose level 10 prance over level 41 Deary in elite trindin, idk why you re so much into exps. You gotta work hard to get some. You need higher level pets? Go level them up. You can't level up same pets in other toons? Its your laziness and your problem just don't make lots of characters then!!!
    If you have combined stable useless pets still will be useless -.- you will use almost same pet in every toons .. level 1 using level 41 pet how lame. Idk how one can come up with these ideas!!

And about egg price, forget this pet that pet bla bla, if pet stable is combined pets will be like one time buy for all toons = dramatically decreases the number of buyers and price drops!! Is it so hard to understand?
    well it's simple, consider a pet like a toon, and every new event, it is like the releasing several new type of toons (to be mastered), yes i'm lazy, i'm sorry if it offends you

again, if market price is the problem, just share level, but not the 'unlocked' status
    and, if low level pvp is the problem, cap the pet's stats to match the toon

good luck for us and keep it bumped...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Iam done here!!! No offense to ya aswel, just giving my opinion: combining pet stable is and will be terrible idea!! Peace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

What will happen to those who have multiple of the same arcane pet and put them on different characters?

For example I have a twink and an endgame toon on the same account, both have samael. They wont be happy if they bought 2 of the same pet just to find out that pets can be shared between toons.

It is definitely a good idea but many ppl will be pi**ed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalahesi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

cap the stats then

yes it will

Dude, Sorcerer level 1-2 have 200-300 Health and Samael level 41 can kill them easily, is it funny? No? Then why you wanna make a suggestion like this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    What will happen to those who have multiple of the same arcane pet and put them on different characters?

For example I have a twink and an endgame toon on the same account, both have samael. They wont be happy if they bought 2 of the same pet just to find out that pets can be shared between toons.

It is definitely a good idea but many ppl will be pi**ed.
    i know, that's why i think dev should implement it as soon as possible, before more people buying same pet for same toon again,
    because if considering a single pet is more or less a toon (with xp, stat, etc), releasing new pets in the future will only make capping pet an endless thing to do for player with multiple toon...

OR

just share pet's level/condition between toon, so the next toon we have, still have to buy the egg, to unlock the pet to be used

Dude, Sorcerer level 1-2 have 200-300 Health and Samael level 41 can kill them easily, is it funny? No? Then why you wanna make a suggestion like this?
    like i said before, old players will always have more advantages when playing low level pvp, it is meant to be... but like i said before
    if it become a problem, just cap the pet's stats according to the toon's level

by combining my 2 restriction i said before, the example case will be like this:

1. i have lvl 41 toon with lvl 41 samael
    2. i have new toon, leveled it up until level 10
    3. i have to buy samael egg in my level 10 toon to use it on my lvl 10 toon
    4. the samael in my lvl 10 toon, will be limited by the toon's level, so in this case, the samael will have lvl 10 samael stat
    5. but, when the toon reach level 11, the samael doesn't need to be trained to lvl 11, because it hold the actual exp of the shared samael (lvl 41)

with this, pvp still keep balanced, egg market won't become worse, but we don't need to ridiculously leveling same things again and again

thank you for the bumping
    Last edited by extrapayah; 07-17-2014 at 01:06 PM.