noo you're beard was amazing considering I have a small amount of almost see through hairs as a mustache . Still hope you feel better dude

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
People, people it seems my movember pic aroused some unwanted attention so I want to make things clear.

1. I'm Scandinavian and we are vikings and our hair growth may seem odd to u outsiders.
2. The bear and mustache look so weird because it's a weird angle. The mustache is curled in the "evil professor" look and it may seem as if the stache was actually beard in my cheeks. And no, the beard doesn't go up to my ear lol, it's just the funny angle.
3. Yes, I dyed my beard and mustache to pitch black. I went to a hair saloon to get smooth and edgy color for it and the result is flawless as u can see. The light is quite bad in the pic so it is even blacker in the pic as it truly is.

And for last I'd like to say that after this negative boom caused by my pic, I won't post any more of my movember pics. Some of the replies hurt my feelings and I don't want to experience that again.