I tried. I came back with a positive attitude, thinking I could make a difference in this community. Instead when I try to help people in game, I get immature and stupid remarks back at me. No I will not go into detail as to what happened, but in all honesty, I'm really over this. The kind and generous community I used to love is now gone. I'm sick of the trolling, cocky, immature and bullying attitudes I see every...single...day. I remember when this game had absolutely ZERO trolls. When that returns, I'll be the first one to come back.

Im still going to remain semi active on forums, posting what I can and helping out some of the other few that still care. But when it comes to the actual game, don't expect to see me on very often. I'm blessed to be a part of your guy's lives, and I love spending time with the friends I've made.

This probably looks pretty bad, as I've been posting lately that I'm going to try harder to make a difference. But to Crim, WhoIsThis, and Ghost, I don't have the same hope that you guys do. You three are absolutely amazing people, that never give up on the community. I really hope the immaturity never gets to you

No list this time.