Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Confessions Of A 'Goldaholic'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Hmmmm u saod u looted hj rite away? When he was released gold cap was 10mil. N he was first 800k then raised to like 1-2 mil. If u gonna make confession say truth!

At least u didn't lie bout trying to scamm others!

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blakadder View Post
    Burn him at the stake!
    lol

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Eh.. What a shame.. I can't believe people actually forget this is a game that is played by real people. Of course, trust will exist between others... The important thing is to not mess it up.

How you act in a game, says a lot about what your morals are in real life...
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Also if ure making confession, can u add confession bout harassing and stalking some people? Thanks!

<Pride>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
    Hmmmm u saod u looted hj rite away? When he was released gold cap was 10mil. N he was first 800k then raised to like 1-2 mil. If u gonna make confession say truth!

At least u didn't lie bout trying to scamm others!
    Ana, I don't know? Im making estimates here because if you remember that was like half a year ago.. Also he wasnt 800k first. All you need to know is being taken advantage of made me greedy and selfish and i should be shown out as not trustworthy ATM even though im never doing anything bad again.

Lets go back to me actually apologizing with all my heart, Thanks ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    Hello friends, enemy's and acquaintances. As most of you are aware there have been recent complaints of me scamming. I will be explaining everything

To start of with I'd like to say I regret everything and have reflected on everything that has happened in the last couple o months. It started of with when I started the game, I used to have a friend I made a year ago when AL started who helped me level and everything, made me welcome in my first guild and brought me some "Noob" Equipment. I was totally falling for him, he was my idol and everything. I could trust him with 100m.

But what I never new was whenever I looted a nice item, he told me to PM him first, and this is the thing, he made me sell it to him very cheap thus loosing me gold. You see I know how stupid i sound but it is very true, i never knew how to work CS. One time when HammerJaw was released he said it would be cool if i opened a few crates for him. I looted Hammerjaw and to my surprise never knew the worth of this Arcane egg. I told him, he got very excited and told me it was worth 200k, I agreed because I trusted him. Then I told another friend I looted and he offered 11m for the egg, I was like OMG and told him i sold 200k. He then told me that was a bargain so i told about everything else i sold and as your probably know he said it was a Bargain to. I then waited furious for a week for my "Apparent first friend" to come on. I never saw him again.

This made me boil with rage and greed mixed with complete anger. I was so annoyed I wanted revenge.

The following part are my confessions.

I confess to trying to steal Emma and Jon staff.
    I confess to trying to steal Midas touch gold.

Those are the only 2 scams i have ever tried, no more. Any other accusations are false.

My reputation was spoiled due to greed, It all went down the drain. Word got around i was booted from my guild and never accepted into any other guild. My friends deleted me and i only had a couple loyal ones who didn't knew I tried scam attempts. I was alone from that point, no friends, no guild and very depressed.

I accept all the hate posts that are following but I want you to think before you post.

I regret everything that happens, you know can fully see what jealousy, anger and greed can bring people so low. I regret EVERYTHING and wish I just went back to the old days were my reputation was good and I had caring friends and a loyal guild. I know people will never trust me again but you must now know.

I am never going to do anything that low again.

ps: I am sorry to anyone i have ever hurt You don't know how much i hurt now.

Peace out, Yours truly,

Crem.
    Apology not accepted, and I WONT be forgetting this. You've been banned once by STS i suggest they do it again. If his self admissions arent enough for that then i dont know what is.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Eh.. What a shame.. I can't believe people actually forget this is a game that is played by real people. Of course, trust will exist between others... The important thing is to not mess it up.

How you act in a game, says a lot about what your morals are in real life...
    So very true

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Thats exactly what a scammer would say
    Omg..u mean im scammer. Too bad bro..I just wanted to give him a chance to b good and ppl telling me scammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

People don't realize that even though this is an online game and you are hiding behind a digital persona, it still reflects what type of person you are IN REAL LIFE based on the actions you do ingame and the personality that you adhere to.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I know the hate I know you will never forgive me and thus I shall never harass you/emma/any of your guild EVER again.

Sorry will not do so bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    And I am not a scammer in real life..
    Probably not. Because there is a lot more consequence in real life. Like jail. Or worse. Here there isn't much repercussion.

This is exactly what I mean. When there is no downside, the stuff just below the surface finds its way into the open.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Crem, sounds like you got off your chest what you needed to. Gonna shut this one down.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: