We have noticed an increased number of people who have been bumping their own or other players threads in the trader’s market forum.
The forum rule states:
Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited.
We allow informative posts to your thread and do not considered them bumping. Here are some examples of informative posts.
- Mythic gun has been sold. I am still selling Mythic Daggers.
- Price has been dropped to 8 million.
- I have an offer for 2 million in game. Any other offers?
- If it has been 24 hours you are welcome to post in your thread that you are still selling/buying an item.
What isn’t allowed and considered bumping:
- Do not bump others players threads
- Any other non informative posts.
PM me if you have any specific questions.