Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I hope a refund or compensation is made .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I hope a refund or compensation is made .....

After looking at most of these complaint threads which most of the facts are true, I can feel for those that spent their plat on overpriced stuff (e.g. auction slots, custom faces, ctf, etc.) I too spent my remaining plat on these items except for the custom face, but I also feel that it is over-priced. At least when you guys at STS lower the prices and fix the remaining bugs of the new content, kindly refund some of our plat, since it's OUR money that's going in your pocket and finding the bugs in the newly released content..
    ixkalihixi - lv4x Paladin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed too much Plat for silly stuff I couldn't wait for update and now I wish there wasn't an update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

None of the complaints are true(other than bugs), they are just opinions not facts, everyone is just experiencing buyers remorse.
    IGN: jacblac, mynasbear, mynasbird, mynasmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by SgtOVERKILL View Post
    Agreed too much Plat for silly stuff I couldn't wait for update and now I wish there wasn't an update.
    i understand frustration but there is no reason to "wish that there wasn't an update." Nothing has been removed or taken away from players except the rush, and that was a much need change (even if its more of a patch job). You no worse off that before regardless of your feelings about the update.

And Deathdealer, plenty of the complaints are "true" unless you want to fall into a philosophical debate about what is true or not...
    You are clearly happy with the product, but some people are not and they're opinions are perfectly valid as long as they are expressed in an appropriate fashion.
    Last edited by Azrael; 11-09-2010 at 11:09 PM.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

I am going to start to consolidate these feedback threads into the official one we monitor. We realize there are a lot of strong feelings out there about the new prices. Nothing is required to level, all of these are luxury items. That being said, we are still watching and listening.

Thank you for your non-dramatic feedback about 1.5 in this thread, it helps us evaluate things: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...123#post119123