Thread: I gave it a shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default I gave it a shot.

I did a couple of rounds of victory lap with the new system and I can honestly say now that I hate it. I'm bored out of my mind. The rush made it, well, a rush. Now it's just a long, boring, fruitless chore. Drops don't seem any better, only take longer to get the usual junk.

Add to that the horrible interface -- it takes several flicks now to buy a tank pot, more if it decides to siluddenly go back to 'home.'

I'm not finding the game fun anymore, so I'm giving it a rest until I can enjoy it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I did a couple of rounds of victory lap with the new system and I can honestly say now that I hate it. I'm bored out of my mind. The rush made it, well, a rush. Now it's just a long, boring, fruitless chore. Drops don't seem any better, only take longer to get the usual junk.

Add to that the horrible interface -- it takes several flicks now to buy a tank pot, more if it decides to siluddenly go back to 'home.'

I'm not finding the game fun anymore, so I'm giving it a rest until I can enjoy it again.
    im assuming the drop rate will be slightly improved to compensate for the extra time it takes to reach a boss. That seems like an obvious tweak that can be easily added.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh and I forgot to add that the glitch I had with Gurgox before now seems to be everywhere. I target a boss, but my target keeps changing mid-battle, even tho I'm still close to the boss (suck as from mynas to shadows). I don't recall this happening before, and it's really irritating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    im assuming the drop rate will be slightly improved to compensate for the extra time it takes to reach a boss. That seems like an obvious tweak that can be easily added.
    According to the thread about 1.5b, that should have been implemented already. But I don't notice any more drops from common enemies, and rare loot seems just as rare as before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

post the bug on the bug forums, and post the drop rate issues on the suggestion forums would be my suggestion.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net