Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Concerning Hellish armor & amulets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default Concerning Hellish armor & amulets

Spacetime,

I'm thoroughly enjoying your halloween event and think all the work you put into the event is wonderful. *Having multiple characters at different levels I've noticed that the hellish armor reward for low level characters is of the 'epic' / purple rarity level and the level 36 is of the 'legendary' / pink rarity level. *While I'm not overly concerned about this, I have noticed that the armor stat for hellish epic gear is low and with the upcoming update (which I know isn't set in stone) for the gem slots rare armor with only 1 slot as proposed will be lacking for upgrading. *Is there anyways (and I know it's late in the event) that we can change the low level hellish armor to legendary varity? *It just seems weird that the low level is epic, while the high level is legendary.

Thanks for reading!

-Jexy
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi Jexy,

Thanks for taking the time to write us

Right now we don't have any plans to change the Hellish armor or amulets. Good feedback for the future though!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com