Thread: Order and Chaos players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Also, I was looking into being a dps war. Be honest with me, good or bad idea? Looking more towards Pvp.
    Dps warriors are good, but not the best pvp class. Best pvp class are tanks, best tank on TC server has gotten up to 45k HP

He has the best gems in his gear, as well as the best gear lol. I only max at 30k :/, but I'm not fully geared lol.

The pvp set for warriors is basically a dps warrior set, they're really good but they fail vs tanks. Except Bronx (20k hp buffed), he's very op lol. It's tough to drop him, since he's always buffed up.

I would honestly suggest to stick to wither pure pvp or just pve. Having the best gear for both takes quite a bit out of your pocket, well mostly gemming is what makes everything expensive.

Dps warriors are fun tho! There's just not many pro ones, I've only seen two extremely good dps warriors. As in, those that can drop tanks.

Take note, a fully geared tank is one of the toughest things to drop. Best tank on the server is harder to kill than a world boss lol.

So in other words, if you think you can cut it as a dps pvp warrior then go for it! If not, just make an ice mage like all the other 'pro' ice mages. Ice mages basically stun you the whole time lol, they're just not as good in arena but they do well in duels.

If you have any questions, just pm me on here or I can just give you my OAC ign.

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post: