Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Order and Chaos players

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

@Zojak - Mage is so much fun, definitely glad I made it to 70. Fun for killing mobs in dungeons and an incredible dueler if you go full ice mage... almost impossible to lose even with somewhat crappy gear.

@Tron - Yeah, we're ios on Tear Coast server. As for DPS warrior - DEFINITELY use it. DPS warriors and Milis are arguably the best PvP class for end game, and I would even pick a dps war over a mili. So go forth with it... just finding dungeons as a dps war might be kind of tricky, as most people prefer mages/milis/archers. But in terms of getting the gear just do cpvp (controlled pvp) and you'll have PvP gear in no time.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

1. What sever are you guys on?
    2. What class and spec should I go and why?
    3. Can I join your guild?

PS: I got locked of my iTunes account because I forgot my security questions. It'll let me retry in 8 hrs. (I know them now!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    1. What sever are you guys on?
    2. What class and spec should I go and why?
    3. Can I join your guild?

PS: I got locked of my iTunes account because I forgot my security questions. It'll let me retry in 8 hrs. (I know them now!)
    Hey I sent you a PM but in case you didn't see it:

1. Tear Coast server for ios
    2. All classes are really a lot of fun to play with, it honestly comes down to what playing style you like and what you want to focus on in the game (dungeons, PvP, etc.) Just PM me and I can give you some thorough descriptions.
    3. Yeah, of course you can join our guild -Triumph- It is a guild vote from the Beta's (which is equivalent to officers in PL), so it may take a bit of time... but you should get it in, I'll put in a good word

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Default Order and Chaos players

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Hey I sent you a PM but in case you didn't see it:

1. Tear Coast server for ios
    2. All classes are really a lot of fun to play with, it honestly comes down to what playing style you like and what you want to focus on in the game (dungeons, PvP, etc.) Just PM me and I can give you some thorough descriptions.
    3. Yeah, of course you can join our guild -Triumph- It is a guild vote from the Beta's (which is equivalent to officers in PL), so it may take a bit of time... but you should get it in, I'll put in a good word
    Awesome! I was looking for a ranged character who is decent in both PvE and PvP. Forgot how to PM on Taptalk :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Awesome! I was looking for a ranged character who is decent in both PvE and PvP. Forgot how to PM on Taptalk :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you'd want either an Archer specifically, or a mage. I PMed you the classes with some nice descriptions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Also, I was looking into being a dps war. Be honest with me, good or bad idea? Looking more towards Pvp.
    Dps warriors are good, but not the best pvp class. Best pvp class are tanks, best tank on TC server has gotten up to 45k HP

He has the best gems in his gear, as well as the best gear lol. I only max at 30k :/, but I'm not fully geared lol.

The pvp set for warriors is basically a dps warrior set, they're really good but they fail vs tanks. Except Bronx (20k hp buffed), he's very op lol. It's tough to drop him, since he's always buffed up.

I would honestly suggest to stick to wither pure pvp or just pve. Having the best gear for both takes quite a bit out of your pocket, well mostly gemming is what makes everything expensive.

Dps warriors are fun tho! There's just not many pro ones, I've only seen two extremely good dps warriors. As in, those that can drop tanks.

Take note, a fully geared tank is one of the toughest things to drop. Best tank on the server is harder to kill than a world boss lol.

So in other words, if you think you can cut it as a dps pvp warrior then go for it! If not, just make an ice mage like all the other 'pro' ice mages. Ice mages basically stun you the whole time lol, they're just not as good in arena but they do well in duels.

If you have any questions, just pm me on here or I can just give you my OAC ign.

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Dps warriors are good, but not the best pvp class. Best pvp class are tanks, best tank on TC server has gotten up to 45k HP

He has the best gems in his gear, as well as the best gear lol. I only max at 30k :/, but I'm not fully geared lol.

The pvp set for warriors is basically a dps warrior set, they're really good but they fail vs tanks. Except Bronx (20k hp buffed), he's very op lol. It's tough to drop him, since he's always buffed up.

I would honestly suggest to stick to wither pure pvp or just pve. Having the best gear for both takes quite a bit out of your pocket, well mostly gemming is what makes everything expensive.

Dps warriors are fun tho! There's just not many pro ones, I've only seen two extremely good dps warriors. As in, those that can drop tanks.

Take note, a fully geared tank is one of the toughest things to drop. Best tank on the server is harder to kill than a world boss lol.

So in other words, if you think you can cut it as a dps pvp warrior then go for it! If not, just make an ice mage like all the other 'pro' ice mages. Ice mages basically stun you the whole time lol, they're just not as good in arena but they do well in duels.

If you have any questions, just pm me on here or I can just give you my OAC ign.

Thanks for such a detailed post! The main reason I considered dps, is because I'm not a big fan of just sitting and getting hit, but if the tank role can output some damage (no expecting it to do a lot) just enough to where I can actually kill in pvp and solo if need be, then ill for sure choose that role.

Plus being a tank would be easier to find parties I'm assuming. So I'd most likely level faster?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Thanks for such a detailed post! The main reason I considered dps, is because I'm not a big fan of just sitting and getting hit, but if the tank role can output some damage (no expecting it to do a lot) just enough to where I can actually kill in pvp and solo if need be, then ill for sure choose that role.

Plus being a tank would be easier to find parties I'm assuming. So I'd most likely level faster?
    Okay, I'll explain tank now

Let's just say, in pvp tank doesn't just tank hits. Sure, the tank has to maintain aggro to keep the other team off the healer, but I can also deal quite a bit of damage lol.

Atm, I crit like 5k+ unbuffed with a skill called Shield Slap (the better your shield is, the higher damage you do) which also stuns and aggros the target you hit. I should be doing more damage once I start to focus on gemming my pvp gear, atm I'm focusing on pve in order to do FML easier (last boss drops a thing called a scanner which you use to summon an EXTREMELY diffuclt boss; if you beat the boss you get the best weapon for your sub class, considering you chose the appropriate quest).

So yes, tanks can do a nice amount of damage. Not the best, but it gets the job done. I've been in situations in pvp where I'm the last one and I have to take on 2 enemies, for example 2s (2v2), and I've been able to take them out both. Then again, I have buffs that help

To quest, it's easier to just go as a dps. Questing while being a tank is EXTREMELY boring lol. Once you're around 50, switch to tank and learn the class because once you're 60 you need to start doing dungeon runs (team runs) so you can get to 70 faster. Dungeon runs give a lot more XP than quests, but they're not as easy. You need a healer, a tank, and 2 dps. People tend to need tanks and healers more in dungeon runs.

If you choose tank, I'll show you how to do dungeons when you're at the correct level.

So in short, quest as a dps and change to tank at level 50.

You can change as many times as you want. But you have to buy your skill books, books give your skills higher ranks, every time you reset your skill tree.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, in as much detail as possible.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Okay, I'll explain tank now

Let's just say, in pvp tank doesn't just tank hits. Sure, the tank has to maintain aggro to keep the other team off the healer, but I can also deal quite a bit of damage lol.

Atm, I crit like 5k+ unbuffed with a skill called Shield Slap (the better your shield is, the higher damage you do) which also stuns and aggros the target you hit. I should be doing more damage once I start to focus on gemming my pvp gear, atm I'm focusing on pve in order to do FML easier (last boss drops a thing called a scanner which you use to summon an EXTREMELY diffuclt boss; if you beat the boss you get the best weapon for your sub class, considering you chose the appropriate quest).

So yes, tanks can do a nice amount of damage. Not the best, but it gets the job done. I've been in situations in pvp where I'm the last one and I have to take on 2 enemies, for example 2s (2v2), and I've been able to take them out both. Then again, I have buffs that help

To quest, it's easier to just go as a dps. Questing while being a tank is EXTREMELY boring lol. Once you're around 50, switch to tank and learn the class because once you're 60 you need to start doing dungeon runs (team runs) so you can get to 70 faster. Dungeon runs give a lot more XP than quests, but they're not as easy. You need a healer, a tank, and 2 dps. People tend to need tanks and healers more in dungeon runs.

If you choose tank, I'll show you how to do dungeons when you're at the correct level.

So in short, quest as a dps and change to tank at level 50.

You can change as many times as you want. But you have to buy your skill books, books give your skills higher ranks, every time you reset your skill tree.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, in as much detail as possible.

No questions at all! You've covered everything I need to know for now haha. The game seems pretty complex, but once I get into I'm sure I'll figure it out. And ask you for sure if I need any help! Haha.

I'm going to start getting into it. I got it awhile back for $1 when it was on sale, but I never really played it since the majority of my friends have androids. I've mainly been playing Tera when I have time, but since you guys play, I'll try it out.

I made my character a few days ago IGN: Expire
    I spoke to cloak and he said he can try to get me in triumph. So, fingers crossed! Haha.
    Again, thanks for all the help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

No questions at all! You've covered everything I need to know for now haha. The game seems pretty complex, but once I get into I'm sure I'll figure it out. And ask you for sure if I need any help! Haha.

I'm going to start getting into it. I got it awhile back for $1 when it was on sale, but I never really played it since the majority of my friends have androids. I've mainly been playing Tera when I have time, but since you guys play, I'll try it out.

I made my character a few days ago IGN: Expire
    I spoke to cloak and he said he can try to get me in triumph. So, fingers crossed! Haha.
    Again, thanks for all the help.
    Np yo, I'd get you into my guild but it's basically new

6 people in it, but we all have multiple toons lol. The main team: me as tank, GM as a pro dps warrior (one of the the best, best is Bronx), a pro healer and a pro mage. We basically four man every world boss lol, I left my previous guild due to problems with one of the GMs. Then we made the one I'm currently in haha, it's pretty fun. We have many friends, no enemies lol. Although there's some people out there I'll kos , I don't blame the guild they're in just the individual xD.

I'll add you ingame, let me just delete someone I hardly speak to off my friends list. There's a limit to how many friends you can have, that's what sucks lol.

Just lemme know if you get any questions.

Oh yea, later I'll post some pics of where to avoid as you're leveling.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Np yo, I'd get you into my guild but it's basically new

6 people in it, but we all have multiple toons lol. The main team: me as tank, GM as a pro dps warrior (one of the the best, best is Bronx), a pro healer and a pro mage. We basically four man every world boss lol, I left my previous guild due to problems with one of the GMs. Then we made the one I'm currently in haha, it's pretty fun. We have many friends, no enemies lol. Although there's some people out there I'll kos , I don't blame the guild they're in just the individual xD.

I'll add you ingame, let me just delete someone I hardly speak to off my friends list. There's a limit to how many friends you can have, that's what sucks lol.

Just lemme know if you get any questions.

Oh yea, later I'll post some pics of where to avoid as you're leveling.

Oh! I assumed you were all in the same guild. Are you on the tear coast server as well?

And that'd be great! Any tips are extremely appreciated. You've already helped me out a ton.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Oh! I assumed you were all in the same guild. Are you on the tear coast server as well?

And that'd be great! Any tips are extremely appreciated. You've already helped me out a ton.
    Na lol, I wouldn't join them. It's not like they want me either lol.

I'm in TC as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Anybody still playing???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I am.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Still TC on iOS? looks like the guild i was in (STS gamers) is toast! lookin to maybe get back into the swing of things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm on Arcadian Forest-IOS. Add me if you want to play together "Villainous"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Cloak and I went to Arcadian Forest and joined a guild there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    Cloak and I went to Arcadian Forest and joined a guild there.
    Might go to that server just because of the larger population.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Man I had a really good time playing this game, quit when you guys left for AF ;(.
    It's Divinest btw, I managed to cap and get 5/6 blues before I stopped progressing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Man I had a really good time playing this game, quit when you guys left for AF ;(.
    It's Divinest btw, I managed to cap and get 5/6 blues before I stopped progressing.
    Yeah - to be honest I don't really know what happened. I think everyone was busy with work/school and we all kinda split off at one point. Don't see why we can't get it back together now that it's summer.