Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Order and Chaos players

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    who is on ios anyone that i wuld care about?
    me silly <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

I live in the server at the bottom I guess you could call it twi? XD anyway that anniversary item present is awesome...got a new "male elf kite" xD although after the update my character named ! Disappeared yes, just a ! Was his name ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Just started playing this anniversary event, is it possible to get those malfunctioned fireworks things for the quest without runes? And is there a way to get runes for free?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Just started playing this anniversary event, is it possible to get those malfunctioned fireworks things for the quest without runes? And is there a way to get runes for free?
    I don't know about the fireworks... normally gameloft gives them to players through the mailbox on random occasions.

Unfortunately, there are no ways to get rune for free. So be happy when STS gives us offers for free plat <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    CAK iz my bff <3
    K tanx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Ghost. I've just dl this game but haven't started yet. Please bare with me since I am new. Is there any importance in choosing the race for your class on the game? I am interested in a class that doesn't die that quickly and is fun to level. Open to suggestions and would also love to join your guild. I am most of the time online as soon as I know what to do in game.
    Last edited by HisAngel; 08-29-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HisAngel View Post
    Hello Ghost. I've just dl this game but haven't started yet. Please bare with me since I am new. Is there any importance in choosing the race for your class on the game? I am interested in a class that doesn't die that quickly and is fun to level. Open to suggestions and would also love to join your guild. I am most of the time online as soon as I know what to do in game.
    Hai I'm ghosts bff I'll answer for him, the race you choose is for looks mostly, they do have 2 race exclusive spells, I think it's 2 anyway, but they really are non important skills... the class is the only thing that matters, imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. I am currently online.. Add me: Meganda
    I need help. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hi Angel,

I'd love to answer your questions. Just send me a private message through forums and I'll definitely help you out as much as possible. Also, I can add you to our spacetime guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Angel,

I'd love to answer your questions. Just send me a private message through forums and I'll definitely help you out as much as possible. Also, I can add you to our spacetime guild.
    That is nice to hear. I am currently starting with a divine monk class. Just getting started and Am still clueless as to what spell would be best for my class and also the profession.. I have read that tailoring is for mages.. I am considering other profession too since I might also want to be a merchant and sell great items even though I have yet to learn being one..lol btw.. Not sure why I can't do pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Btw, is profession that important? And about the s3 gears.. Can that be made or it needs to be bought?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

That is nice to hear. I am currently starting with a divine monk class. Just getting started and Am still clueless as to what spell would be best for my class and also the profession.. I have read that tailoring is for mages.. I am considering other profession too since I might also want to be a merchant and sell great items even though I have yet to learn being one..lol btw.. Not sure why I can't do pm.
    Hi, just letting you know, to do a PM you need more forum posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Btw, is profession that important? And about the s3 gears.. Can that be made or it needs to be bought?
    Nah professions don't really matter...and the s3 gears, you have to buy it, but to buy it, you need to get that special money...I'm fairly new as well, but I know a thing or 2 >;3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Hi, just letting you know, to do a PM you need more forum posts
    Oh that's why.. I really didn't know what to do in game. Everything was new for me esp tilting the screen while going where you need to go... And then i had this fire lamps quest in mendel village that took me forever since i didn't know that there was this inclined pathway for you to get the lamp..lol i'm really getting the hang of it now.. not sure though with the talent for my divine monk.. Any advice as to which talent I need to increase first?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Oh that's why.. I really didn't know what to do in game. Everything was new for me esp tilting the screen while going where you need to go... And then i had this fire lamps quest in mendel village that took me forever since i didn't know that there was this inclined pathway for you to get the lamp..lol i'm really getting the hang of it now.. not sure though with the talent for my divine monk.. Any advice as to which talent I need to increase first?
    I have no idea about the talents, and I'm a Mendel monk too! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Tailoring is for both mage and monk. Crafting is completely essential to obtaining the best equipment. The bst equipment cannot be bought (this system called "bounding" for items). All the best gear is looted through farming and crafting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Tailoring is for both mage and monk. Crafting is completely essential to obtaining the best equipment. The bst equipment cannot be bought (this system called "bounding" for items). All the best gear is looted through farming and crafting.
    Or you could open the big shiny boxes they give us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want to be a prof healer.. Can someone give me a link or advice what talent or skill I need to use in the game and also as to when and what level i need to gear up my char.. If possible kindly include as to where I can get those gears. It would really be helpful. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

until ur level 70, don' worry about farming gear, gear comes from doing the quest lines.

also, level up martial tree speed boost, tiger claw, and dragon tail kick, then do the rest in divine tree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shonex pm me ur messages are full