So.... Im having troubles designing some art for my new game.... And i thought id ask all yall... Loyal gamers of the best games made for mobile devices.... I have 51 monsters to design, so at least once a week, i will throw a name out, and whoever designs the best one for that name, will get thier design showcased on an actual TCG card!! (Im trying not to advertise anything..... But its sooo hard... I mean no offense samhayne... But all these gamers are seriously better gfx designers than some pros i know quite well.... Good work yall)
(There are 6 types and 6 attributes for each card, each card will get one of each (except immortals) they are as listed:

Attributes:
Dark
Light
Fire
Water
Wind
Earth

Types:
Warrior
Flying
Demon
Beast
Aqua
Holy

Week of Monday, November 4th (Due Sunday November 10th)

Monster name - Zoran - The Destroyer
Type/Attribute - Demon/Dark

Last Weeks Winner - N/A submit some work!!

The submissions for each art peice will be due by the sunday before the next week begins, (or 6 days... Whichever is greater)

TO SUBMIT: post your work here (with or without signature is up to you, but if possible take a pic before adding your signature just in case its used (signature will be placed separately on the pic, as to show off your work.) OR PM ME YOUR PICS