Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban the Midas Touch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

He's the one who got me banned along with some big ego pixel huggers in immaculate
    The harassment level was over 9000!!!!!

the week before I got banned they told me "Love you're getting banned soon"
    Me and the others around at the time were literally loling at that statement...talking with such authority coming from such disrespectful low class players
    Guess I was wrong in the end hehe

Someone reading this go make a thread on how STS can put an end to this issue b/c there's a few good suggestions that could be made into a thread in this massive sea of posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    He's the one who got me banned along with some big ego pixel huggers in immaculate

Me and the others around at the time were literally loling at that statement...talking with such authority coming from such disrespectful low class players

Someone reading this go make a thread on how STS can put an end to this issue b/c there's a few good suggestions that could be made into a thread in this massive sea of posts.

I know who you are talking.. Ohh well life is unfair it always be.

Ill drop an inbox

back to the topic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post

Hey Love, unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to know you in the game and as I see I may never will. Frankly, I always wondered how those super-rich people earned so much gold, counting in 100s of millions. I know, everyone says merching, but I am simply still suspicious, because I can imagine that in the beginning the security systems were not so sophisticated and probably it was possible to earn money in various ways. I am not speaking about you, let me put this clear. On the other hand, as a super-efficient merchant, you have probably many enemies in the game. It's hard to have win-win deal everytime you merch.

I know Jon and Emm from their very start in the game and although we had same issues (hey we are human beings all after all) I must say that they earned their wealth by very hard work combined with massive use of RL money and finally, by merching. I was with them as we were endlessly grinding KM3 earning for myth sets through crates. I am bringing this is an example of players who earned their titles through extreme engagement in the game. I want to hope that all the super-rich came to their wealth in the same way.

Obviously, same as in real life, the more you have, the more problems you attract. It may be pure coincidence, but truth is that since asset APs were added, strange things are happening in the game.

The game would lose nothing of its attractiveness (quite the opposite) if those APs were cancelled (or assigned 0 AP points). Instead, bring more challenging gameplay points, as has been mentioned and suggested in previous threads. Everyone can then pick up path how to get on the LB of that is what he's after.

I by no means want to offend those who earned their money in the hard way. But, I see many hard core players (and owners of Midas Touch) voting against this AP.

I agree that scammers are still roaming freely in the Arlor world and I can tell you that is damn hard to protect the guild from them, taking screenshots of the candidates, observing their behavior, losing time to discuss suspects with fellow-officers. And yet - friend suspects friend, guilds are falling apart, guys are being booted for the slightest suspection and so on.

STS please do something about it - at least give us a private forum where we could discuss scammers freely (guildmasters only?), if you can't decide about each individual case.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack