Thread: Can't Join + Enter World gets Running Man forever Every Time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Unhappy Can't Join + Enter World gets Running Man forever Every Time

This has happened every time.

I have a character with more items than inventory slots. At first, I accidentally hit Join Game a couple times. Of course, the game won't let him. He goes to the inventory screen and if I hit Menu, he enters town. If I hit the back arrow (top left of screen), he gets the log-in screen (one where you see character and menu on left). If I then tap ENTER WORLD, he gets the running man forever until I hit the home button on my iPad or iPod. On the iPad, I tap Legends and relog on. On the iPod, I tap Legends and I get the running man forever. It's still going no matter how many times I've gone back to the Home screen, hit the reset button, etc. I'm gonna have to look into this some more for iPod but right now, I'm guessing delete the App and re-install...? Oh, finally the iPod got the "You Have been disconnected from the server" message and I can log in again.

Oh yeah, separate characters, separate accounts, separate devices. On the iPod, I also changed networks just in case that might disconnect me but that didn't do anything until I got the disconnect message just waiting on the running man.

Please fix. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 11-11-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had the running man problem the other day and JustG said delete and reinstall. Fixed that but then some settings were back to square one and the tutorial kept popping up, bit of a pain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Did that with iPod: deleted, reinstalled, re-entered account info, logged in, did the patch, agree TOS, did the Join Game thing. The man is still running...

3 minutes later, still running...

7 minutes after post, still running...

Cute guy. Still running...

2nd time to home screen, tap on Legends icon... still running...

Still running...

More home screen time, tap on Legends icon... still running... Oh yeah, the first time I did this I wasn't joining a game. I had meant to Enter a Towne and tapped the wrong button. The next time, I was trying to Join a friend.

Did re-install on iPad as well. No change, but at least if I go to the Home Screen and re-log, I can enter the game. Not so with the iPod. The iPod is still running man central. Probably have to re-install yet again and pray I don't hit any JOIN buttons by accident.

Turned off ipod for awhile (30min?) and finally, I can log back in again.

Please fix. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 11-11-2010 at 03:12 AM.